Healthy Ragi Cookies recipes - healthy ragi cookies are thought-about to be stuffed with fats and sugar, folks say that such an incredible style would definitely be dangerous for health. The actual fact however is that darkish sweets contain flavanols and antioxidants which have blood-thinning effect benefiting cardiovascular well being. Darkish sweets also cut back stress hormones (cortisol) but yes maintain a rely on calories (235 for 1.four ounces).So go and get them involved in your healthy consuming recipes, prepare dinner healthy food recipes and profit from these health meals recipes.
Make sugarless Ragi Cookies at home with my step-by-step easy to follow recipe. If you have a dessert sized hole in your heart, we got this. Coconut ragi cookies - crunchy, delicious and healthy.
You can have Healthy Ragi Cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Ragi Cookies
- Prepare 100 g Dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1/4 cup Butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup brown sugar.
- It's 1/3 cup Castor sugar.
- It's 1 Egg.
- You need 1/2 cup ragi flour.
- It's 1 tbsp cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Baking powder.
- Prepare 1Pinch salt.
These are the ingredients to use. Butter has to be soft but cold. Ragi Chocochip Cookies - made with Finger Millet flour,Wheat Flour and Raw Sugar. These Cookies are eggless and great for kids!
Healthy Ragi Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 200 C for 10 minutes and line a baking tray with parchment paper..
- Melt butter and dark chocolate over double boiler. Once melted keep aside to cool.Add cocoa powder into it and mix really really well..
- In another large bowl,add both sugars, eggs. Using an electric blender, beat for 7-8 minutes (or) till light and pale..
- Now add in the melted chocolate mix,and beat till mixed completely. (For about one minute)..
- Sift the ragi flour, baking powder, salt into the bowl and beat till mixed. Scrape the sides in between and beat till mixed..
- Scoop equal amount of batter to the prepared tray. Leave generous gap between the cookies, they will spread..
- Sprinkle some crushed nuts on the top if you like..
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes to keep it fudgy. Do not over bake. If you bake longer,cookies will become crunchy..
- Eat on the same day....
Healthy Ragi Cookies - Ragi or finger millet is one of the most nutritious and healthy cereals. Cookies belong in everyone's diet and these decadent (but healthy!) cookie recipes are about to prove it. Ragi, flaxseed, jaggery, ginger, sesame seeds - you might wonder what these utterly healthy ingredients are doing in a cookie! You might even think it's a complete madhouse of an idea. Healthy ragi flour and wheat flour cookies. Read Also Recipes