Healthy Breakfast Cookies recipes - healthy breakfast cookies is a misunderstood food and there are some others like -Eggs are thought-about stuffed with cholesterol and egg yolks particularly should not at all be consumed. Whereas Medical experts say that Saturated fat along with Trans fats increase extra blood cholesterol as compared to dietary ldl cholesterol. Eggs are fairly satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein in addition to zeaxanthin that reduce danger of 'Age-Associated Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that leads to blindness after 50 years of age.
These chocolate chip healthy breakfast cookies are so wholesomely delicious, you can easily eat them for breakfast or dessert! Cookies for breakfast - who could ever say no to such a thing??? These Healthy Breakfast Cookies made with Banana, Oatmeal, nuts, seeds are gluten-free and Vegan.
You can cook Healthy Breakfast Cookies using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Breakfast Cookies
- It's first, mix together..
- Prepare 1 cup Organic Blue Agave Nectar.
- Prepare 1 cup Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 cup Butter, softened.
- You need 1 cup Unsweetened Applesauce.
- It's 2 tsp Baking Soda.
- It's 1 tbsp Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp Baking Powder.
- It's 1 tsp Sea Salt, finely ground.
- It's 4 Eggs, large.
- Prepare 6 1/2 cup Six-grain cereal (like old-fashioned Oats) uncooked.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup Flour, all-purpose or Whole Wheat.
- Prepare 2 cup raisins, nuts or dark chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup flaxseed meal, optional.
These make-ahead breakfast cookies are perfect for busy mornings. These Healthy Breakfast Cookies are so easy to make and perfect for a meal prep breakfast or I like to think that breakfast cookies are cookies that are much healthier than regular cookies so we. Gluten-free healthy breakfast cookies made with peanut butter and old-fashioned oats. No Bake Healthy Breakfast Cookies are quick and easy make and so delicious!
Healthy Breakfast Cookies step by step
- Mix first nine ingredients together well.
- Add in eggs, one at a time, until mixed in well..
- Add in Six-grain cereal, 2 cups at a time and mix well..
- mix in flour and any optional ingredients and finish mixing.
- cover and refrigerate for 10 - 20 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Place Parchment onto a cookie sheet (or lightly spray with Olive oil).
- Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet, spaced apart by about 1/2 inch or so and lightly mashed down..
- Bake for 9 - 11 minutes, until golden brown. Makes about 5 dozen cookies..
Healthy Breakfast Cookies - Hearty and healthy breakfast cookies are naturally gluten free, vegan, low in sugar, and not only taste good- they taste incredible. From oatmeal chocolate chip cookies to chai-spiced snickerdoodles, these healthy cookie recipes Munch on one of these breakfast cookies one to two hours prior to your sweat sesh and you just. These healthy breakfast cookies are loaded with oats, peanut butter, and raisins- they're a dream come true! Grab your glass of milk and watch how these cookie come together for a nutritious. These Healthy Breakfast Cookies have chocolate chips, oatmeal, coconut, peanut butter, raisins and toasted walnuts. Read Also Recipes