Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies recipes - In this busy world of ours many individuals discover themselves working more hours than they would like to. healthy peanut butter cookies Add the day by day commute and the odd after work drink onto the every day schedule and you can see why ready meals have develop into very talked-about.After a very busy day on the workplace it is so much simpler to put a ready made meal into the microwave or oven than put together it is to prepare a meal using contemporary elements. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it just does not appear worth it - all you need to do is sit back, watch TV and unwind.
You can cook Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 200 g peanut butter (no added salt or sugar).
- You need 50 g coconut sugar.
- It's 80 g wholewheat flour.
- It's 1 egg (or egg replacer).
Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper..
- Add the peanut butter, coconut sugar and flour to a large mixing bowl and stir well to mix..
- Break the egg into a small jug or bowl and whisk with a fork. Add the beaten egg to the peanut butter mix and stir well with a wooden spoon until the mix is well combined and forms into a ball of dough..
- Take a spoonful of the mixture using a dessert spoon and roll into a ball with your hands. Place the ball on the baking tray and press it flat with the back of the spoon. These cookies don’t spread very much so you can place them fairly close together on your tray..
- Repeat until you have used all of the dough and then bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Transfer the cookies to a wire rack and allow to cool..
Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies - Read Also Recipes