Healthy Chocolate and Ragi cookies recipes - The truth is it is potential to organize healthy chocolate and ragi cookies comprised of fresh elements in a short time. Salad is a chief instance. All you want is a few recent ingredients, a chopping knife and the meal is prepared in five minutes. There are many salad dressings around which may enhance a boring plate of greens if the thought of all that inexperienced stuff does doesn't do a lot for you.One other quick meal is stir fry. It is potential to buy contemporary stir fry mixes from most stores. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to stomach in 15 minutes.
Combine the Ragi and Whole wheat flours, baking powder and sugar. Add vanilla essence to this mixture. Rub & pinch the butter into the flour mixture.
You can cook Healthy Chocolate and Ragi cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Chocolate and Ragi cookies
- You need 1/2 cup Ragi Flour/Finger millet flour.
- It's 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour /ata.
- You need 2 tbsp cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp Baking Powder.
- It's 1/2 cup Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Butter.
- You need Milk as required.
- You need pinch Salt.
- It's Almond as required for garnishing.
Use your fingers and thumb and rub the butter and flour in between your fingers so that the butter and flour starts to clump toghether. Ragi & Chocolate Millet Jaggery Cookies Healthy Double Chocolate Chip Ragi Cookies To make these Healthy Double Chocolate Chip Ragi Cookies You need to use fresh ragi flour for this. As Ragi is unprocessed, the shelf life of the flour is very less, less than a month, hence its imperative that your flour is fresh.
Healthy Chocolate and Ragi cookies step by step
- At first, preheat the oven to 180 deg C for 10 minutes. Now Sieve the ragi flour, wheat flour,cocoa powder, baking powder and salt together and keep it ready..
- Then take the butter in a bowl it should be at room temperature. Then add sugar. Mix well until the sugar is completely melted..
- Add this butter sugar mix along with dry ingredients and add. vanilla essence.now mix the dough with your hands gently until you get the soft dough consistency. Add 1 to 2 tbsp of milk if required..
- Once the dough ready keep the dough in the refrigerator for about 20 mins. In the meantime, line the cookie tray with a cookie sheet/parchment paper. After 20 mins, take the cookie dough from the refrigerator and start making balls and flatten it..
- Arrange the cookies, garnish with nuts,and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes at 180° C till cookies are browned at the bottom. Allow to cool in the tray for 5 minutes and serve the cookies..
Healthy Chocolate and Ragi cookies - It makes an ideal snack for weight watcher as Ragi & Oats is a perfect healthy combination. You can easily substitute sugar with Jaggery or honey and dairy butter with coconut butter. After baking is done, carefully take out the cookie tray and place it in the cooling rack to cool down. Allow the cookies to come to room temperature. Cooling process will make the cookies much crispier. Read Also Recipes