Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies recipes - That is an comprehensible approach to consuming a night healthy dark chocolate oatmeal cookies, particularly for those who stay alone or along with your accomplice. I assume most individuals steadiness their consuming habits between ready meals and cooking kind scratch, however what should you start to eat too many ready meals? Is that going to be helpful on your long term health?The principle causes folks tend to eat prepared meals is to save money and to save lots of time, but what if these issues may very well be achieved and, if you're a non cook, you may study a new talent on the time same? Would that make you're feeling extra like getting ready your own meals?
Step away from the oven and enjoy a no-bake cookie that can and will make your mouth Loaded with dark chocolate and drizzled with melted chocolate, these are a chocolate lovers dream! Oatmeal chocolate-chip cookies made a whole lot healthier with no flour, no butter, very little sugar, and healthy fats such as coconut oil and dark chocolate. The healthier oatmeal cookies I do have on the blog have a whole bunch of peanut butter in 'em.
You can have Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup butter.
- It's 3/4 cup brown sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup cane sugar.
- It's 3 eggs.
- It's 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp caramel extract.
- You need 1 tsp hazelnut extract.
- You need 1 tsp pumpkin extract.
- It's 2 tbsp maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tsp ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/2 tsp sea salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Pastry Flour.
- You need 1 tsp baking soda.
- It's 1 1/2 cup dark chocolate morsels.
- You need 3 cup Oatmeal (quick or old fashioned, uncooked).
- Prepare 1/2 cup chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup flaxseeds.
These Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies are basically a staple in my cookie jar. My kiddo loves to have them as a quick snack after he comes home from school. Chewy and loaded with dark chocolate chips, these Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect HEALTHY treat. Tender on the inside, crunchy on the I knew I wanted to make Oatmeal cookies this week on a rainy Spring day.
Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Heat oven to 350°F..
- In large bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy..
- Add eggs and vanilla extract, caramel extract, hazelnut extract and pumpkin extract; beat well..
- Add combined whole wheat pastry flour, baking soda, maple syrup, ground cinnamon and sea salt; mix well..
- Add oats, chia seeds, flaxseeds and chocolate morsels; mix well..
- Cover the bowl in aluminum. Put it in the freezer for 4 hours..
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper (Make sure to put parchment paper on the pan). Optional.... (you can butter the pan or spray it.).
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until medium brown. Cool 1 minute on parchment paper; remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered..
- Makes about 4 dozen cookies..
Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies - Lighten up the mood at home. This is exactly the kind of recipe that I was. Oatmeal cookies spiced with cinnamon and made chocolaty with cocoa and chocolate chips. Pretty good cookie but maybe a little too much chocolate. The oatmeal is way overpowered by it. Read Also Recipes