Healthy banana oatmeal cookies recipes - Making ready healthy banana oatmeal cookies these high secret recipes at dwelling gives you more freedom together with your meals, you can alter sure recipes to fit your own necessities.e.g. in case you are on a weight loss plan it's possible you'll need to use low-fat butter, or if you're watching your cholesterol intake it's possible you'll need to add much less salt, the probabilities are limitless. Why not use the information you can receive and come up with a few of your own secret recipes.
Stir in oil, oats, chocolate chips, and vanilla. Health Benefits - Banana Oatmeal Fitness Cookies. First I wanted to call them "Fitness Cookies" - because I think these are the only truly healthy cookies that have yet been made by humanity*.
You can cook Healthy banana oatmeal cookies using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy banana oatmeal cookies
- You need 1 cup oatmeal.
- Prepare 2 medium banana.
- It's 1 small apple.
- It's 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp brown sugar.
These Banana Oatmeal Cookies are healthy and delicious with a moist and chewy texture! They're a guilt-free snack or breakfast idea that's vegan and gluten-free with no. Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies made with just banana and oats. Easy to make and customize, you'll love these as a go-to breakfast or a Normally I would say regular cookies, but since these taste like banana bread AND oatmeal, I'm really quite in love.
Healthy banana oatmeal cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To make homemade applesauce - peel and cut 1 small apple into small chunks, place in saucepan with enough water to just cover the bottom, boil on medium heat until all the water is evaporated and apples are soft. Transfer to a small bowl and smash with a potato masher. Add a small amount of water for desired consistency..
- Smash bananas with a potato masher then add applesauce, mixing well. Add oats, mixing well. Add reminder of ingredients and let it sit for 15 minutes..
- Spoon out batter into small round flat cookie shapes on to a greased cookie sheet approximately 1 tablespoon per cookie. These cookies will not rise, shaped accordingly..
- Place cookies in the oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until brown on bottom..
- You could add other ingredients like raisins, chocolate chips, pineapple (as in image) or whatever else you want..
Healthy banana oatmeal cookies - These are the best banana oatmeal cookies! These are very, very good and healthy! I used chunky applesauce instead of the oil and spiced rum instead of vanilla. Healthy Banana Oatmeal Cookies for a healthy dessert or enjoy them for breakfast! These banana cookies are vegan, dairy free, gluten free, and nut These cookies are chewy and delicious! Read Also Recipes