Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies recipes - flourless healthy oatmeal cookiesunfold on whole-wheat toast, sounds scrumptious but super-fattening. You need to understand that being excessive in fats doesn't essentially imply that it is fattening. Physique fat is about balancing calories. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so don't go overboard but use a tablespoon (just 90 calories). It makes so many healthy consuming recipes as it tastes good and may be very nutritious. Offering protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is excellent so as to add to wholesome meals recipes.
They have that same soft and chewy texture as regular cookies, along with plenty of sweet peanut butter flavor, and they're perfect for meal prepping, quick grab-and-go snacks, and even pre-workout fuel! Flourless Oatmeal Cookies With Chocolate Chips are really simple to make, and a hit every time I serve them! They're soft and chewy, with little bites of sweet chocolate and crunchy walnuts, and flavored with honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
You can cook Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
- It's Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup regular uncooked rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup dried cranberries/ black raisins/ golden raisins.
- You need 1/2 cup crushed or chopped cashew nuts/ almond nuts/ walnuts.
- It's Wet Ingredients.
- You need 1 egg.
- Prepare 150 g or 1/2 cup cashew butter/ almond butter/ walnuts butter (please see below for DIY).
- It's 1 teaspoon baking powder or 1/4 teaspoon baking soda.
- It's 3 tablespoon maltose or unsweetened applesauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon flavoring powder or extract (e.g. cacao, strawberry).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional).
- It's 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional).
- It's 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional).
Best of all, they're gluten free! Place oats in a medium-sized bowl. Stir in both sugars and the salt and blend to break up any lumps. In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted butter, vanilla and egg.
Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Crush the nuts · Put the nuts into a zip lock bag and crush it to small pieces with a pounder..
- DIY butter (Optional) · Blend nuts to paste form. Tips: If your food processor is not powerful enough, blend for 5-10 seconds and stop for 10-20 seconds. Repeat this cycle until the job is done. This is to prevent food processor from overheating..
- Plump the raisins (Optional but recommended) · Pour boiling water enough to cover the raisins. Soak for 10 minutes and let it cool. Do not drain the water. Tips: Use a smaller container so that lesser water is used. This means the raisins can retain more of their sweetness and the dough used later will be thicker..
- Bake 1. Set oven to 176 degrees Celsius. 2. Whisk the egg in a bowl. 3. Add the remaining wet ingredients and stir well. The mixture will thicken as you stir..
- Bake 4. Add dry ingredients and mix thoroughly..
- Bake 5. Divide the dough evenly using a spoon or ice cream scoop onto a baking sheet. Press gently on each ball since the cookies will not rise much in the oven. Tips: Use two spoons so that it is easier to shape up the ball..
- Bake 6. Bake for 8-10 minutes and then allow them to cool. They will harden and become chewy as they cool. Cookie flavor: Original: milk + walnuts + black raisins Brown: cacao + cashew nuts + cranberries Red velvet: beetroot dye & vanilla + almond nuts + golden raisins Yellow: tangerine & vanilla + berries.
Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies - Stir this into the oat mixture, mixing with your hands or a large wooden spoon to work in the ingredients. Flourless oatmeal raisin cookies that are soft, chewy, and super easy to make. They're comforting health food at its finest! These might possibly be the best cookies I've ever made. I mean, I may be a tiny bit biased seeing as oatmeal raisin cookies are my favourite cookies of ALL time, but I'm not messing around - these guys are good. Read Also Recipes