Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies recipes - All your favourite restaurants have their own top secret recipes on the menu which you will typically purchase and enjoy. healthy peanut butter oatmeal cookies Some of these may even grow to be your favourite dishes. What if you happen to could make these dishes in the comfort of your individual home for only a small fraction of the restaurant value?
These gluten free, flourless peanut butter oatmeal cookies are full of that nostalgic, delicious peanut butter flavor you know and love. Eggs: you'll need two eggs for these healthy peanut butter oatmeal cookies. I haven't tested these with flax eggs but let me know if you do!
You can have Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- It's 2 Mashed Bananas.
- Prepare 2/3 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce.
- It's 1/3 cup Reduced Fat Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp Vanilla Extract.
- It's 1/2 tsp Salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon.
- It's 1 dash Ground Cloves.
- Prepare 1 dash Ground Nutmeg.
- You need 1 1/2 cup Old Fashioned or Quick Oats Oatmeal.
- You need 1/4 cup Semi - Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1/4 cup Crushed Nuts (your choice).
- It's 1/4 cup Coconut Flakes (optional).
So today's cookie recipe is on the healthier side. Taste testers had no idea these sneaky little peanut butter cookies had no butter, no flour, and reduced sugar. They each thought today's flourless peanut butter oatmeal cookies tasted like my full-fat, sugary peanut butter cup oatmeal cookies. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper then set aside..
- Mix first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended..
- Mix last 3 (4 if using coconut) into the mixture..
- Drop 2 tablespoons worth onto the baking sheet keeping 1 to 1 1/2 inch apart..
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly..
Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies - Learn how to make these easy peanut butter banana oatmeal breakfast cookies from scratch! These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are super peanut buttery, sweet and super rich. My sister tried one off the cooling rack and her eyes burst open. She said, "it's SOOOO peanut buttery," and took another bite, walking off with the cookie. My dad brought some to work and texted me Reviews for: Photos of Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies. Read Also Recipes