Healthy Rawa Cookies recipes - The truth is it's attainable to organize healthy rawa cookies made from fresh ingredients very quickly. Salad is a chief instance. All you want is some fresh elements, a chopping knife and the meal is ready in 5 minutes. There are many salad dressings around which can improve a boring plate of greens if the considered all that green stuff does would not do much for you.One other fast meal is stir fry. It's possible to buy contemporary stir fry mixes from most stores. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to abdomen in 15 minutes.
They are soft, moist, coconut-y and beautifully saffron cardamom flavoured. I will admit my Mom did most of the work here and I've hopefully learned something along the way about this family favourite recipe! Let's make some Diwali laddoos 🙂 Dry roast rawa, dessicated coconut till aromatic.
You can have Healthy Rawa Cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Rawa Cookies
- Prepare 100 g Rawa (semolina).
- Prepare 100 g sugar.
- It's 100 ml water.
- It's 3 cardamom (Elaichi).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp kalonji (nigella).
- You need 1 tsp jira (cumin).
- You need 1/2 tsp ajwain (carrom).
- Prepare 1 tsp salt.
- It's 1 tsp ghee or butter.
- It's Sliced dry fruits (optional).
- You need 100 g whole fat salt.
Add cardamom powder, jaiphal powder and dry fruits chopped finely. Now make balls, roll it, stuff the filling, apply water on the sides, cover it and press it tightly. It's the best raw brownie - gluten-free, no added sugar, and deliciously unbaked! However, our Vegetable Rawa Appam recipe is here to save the day.
Healthy Rawa Cookies instructions
- Mix the sugar and water to boil. It shd jus stick to the thumb and fore finger. It shd not b very thick.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a dry bowl (except dry fruits and kalonji) and make a soft dough with the sugar syrup. Mix the hot sugar syrup little by little in the rawa mixture. Now cover and keep the dough and remaining sugar syrup aside for 2 hrs.
- After 2 hrs take the dough and mash it nicely for 5 min and dein make small balls and flatten dem. Press some kalonji or sliced dry fruits on top of the cookies and arrange dem in a greased (with ghee) plate.
- Now heat a kadhai or pan. Pour the whole fat salt and spread it evenly and place a stand or a bowl in the center. Let it heat on high flame for 5 min.
- Now reduce the flame. Keep the cookies plate on the top and cover it properly for 30-40 min on a very low flame.
- After 30-40 min turn the cookies and again cover dem on a very low flame for 5-10 min.
- If the colour is good one dein off the gas.
- Now heat up the remaining sugar syrup to a normal temperature and off the gas and put in the cookies one by one and serve dem hot or cold.
Healthy Rawa Cookies - Made with ingredients like semolina, curd, fruit salt, carrot, green beans, tomato, onion, coriander leaves and salt, this is a scrumptious breakfast recipe that will not just fill your stomach but also satiate the foodie in you. You can pair this South Indian recipe with coconut. Combine butter and sugar in your mixer's bowl. Gradually add the flour and mix until well combined. Wrap dough in plastic wrap or place it in a ziploc bag and refrigerate until firm. Read Also Recipes