Amy's Healthy Carob Chip Cookies recipes - When you were to purchase amy's healthy carob chip cookies an e-book you can print recipes as you want them. It can be very environment friendly this fashion as you will have an easy to observe recipe in front of you and you wont have to worry about spilling food on them or losing them as you possibly can print an additional copy for at any time when it's important to.
Don't worry, they're still sweet and don't taste like a "healthy" cookie at all. The secret to these cookies is Sucanat! Sucanat is an unrefined sugar that still contains the molasses.
You can have Amy's Healthy Carob Chip Cookies using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amy's Healthy Carob Chip Cookies
- It's 1/2 cup Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup Veggie oil.
- Prepare 1 unit Egg.
- You need 1 tsp Vanilla.
- It's 1 tsp Baking powder.
- It's 1 dash Kosher salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup Whole wheat flour.
- It's 1/2 cup Whole wheat pastry flour.
- You need 1/3 cup Oats.
- You need 1 cup Carob chips.
- It's 1/4 cup Dried cranberries.
This gives the cookies a sweet rich flavor that will get you addicted after one. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites. You'll never guess the secret ingredient that Skinny Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. If you have a dessert sized hole in Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Amy's Healthy Carob Chip Cookies instructions
- Add softened butter, oil and sugars into a large bowl and mix until creamed. Then add vanilla and egg. Mix, do not over beat..
- Add all dry ingredients in a separate bowl. (Preheat oven to 375*).
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture in 1/2 cup increments..
- Add the carob and cranberries last..
- Place spoonful sized balls in rows on cookie sheet..
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, depending on the size and amount..
- Let cool and enjoy!!! *it is easy to sub whole wheat flour for white, carob chips for chocolate, cranberries for your favorite dried fruit, add cinnamon, nutmeg, or any other spice. Coconut flakes are amazing when added. Get creative!.
Amy's Healthy Carob Chip Cookies - From oatmeal chocolate chip cookies to chai-spiced snickerdoodles, these healthy cookie recipes This chocolate chip cookie recipe is so good, you won't even believe it's keto-friendly. In a large bowl, mix together flour and baking soda. In a separate bowl, combine applesauce, honey and vanilla. Add dry ingredients to liquid ingredients. These cookies are healthy, delicious, gluten free, grain free, high fiber and packed with protein. Read Also Recipes