Healthy Oats Pancakes recipes - healthy oats pancakesunfold on whole-wheat toast, sounds delicious but super-fattening. It's essential to perceive that being excessive in fats does not necessarily imply that it is fattening. Physique fat is about balancing calories. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so do not go overboard however use a tablespoon (just 90 calories). It makes so many wholesome eating recipes as it tastes good and could be very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is superb to add to healthy food recipes.
Add the oil and eggs to the oat mixture and stir to combine. Here's how you can make these healthy oatmeal pancakes (and don't forget to get the full recipe with measurements, down below). Using a food processer, immersion blender, or Nutri Bullet, process the oats until they are finely ground.
You can have Healthy Oats Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Oats Pancakes
- You need 1/2 cup oats flour (blended oats).
- Prepare 1/2 cup blended oatmeal cookies.
- You need 4 tbsp all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp granulated sugar/ any sweetener (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp baking powder.
- You need 3/4 cup milk (milk of choice).
- It's 1/4 cup melted butter.
- You need 1/3 cup apple puree / applesauce.
- It's 1/4 tsp cinnamon.
- It's 1/8 tsp salt.
- Prepare Butter, as needed (for frying).
Whisk the dry ingredients until combined in a medium bowl. How to add oats to pancakes When you make pancakes with oatmeal, I like to quickly zap the oats (in liquid) in the microwave to cook them slightly into oatmeal. I microwave the oats for about a minute and a half. Lightly grease a medium skillet, then place over medium heat.
Healthy Oats Pancakes step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, add in all the dry ingredients and mix well to combine..
- After, make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients..
- Mix thoroughly until everything is well combined and there are no lumps..
- Let the batter sit on the counter uncovered at room temperature for 10 minutes..
- After, heat a shallow frying pan over medium low heat and add in about 1 tablespoon of butter, let the butter melt and swirl the pan to evenly coat the bottom with butter and lower the heat to low..
- Measure a little less than 1/2 cup of the pancake batter per pancake and with a spoon, spoon the mixture into the pan and use the back of the spoon to spread out the batter as this batter is fairly thick in consistency..
- Cook for about 4 minutes on low heat flipping halfway through (be careful, these pancakes are a bit crumbly). Repeat for the remaining batter..
- After frying all the pancakes, stack them up as desired and serve with toppings of choice (butter, fresh fruit, jam, cream, honey, maple syrup,etc.) Enjoy!.
Healthy Oats Pancakes - When pan is hot (see tip), drop small ladelfuls of batter onto the skillet. Flip pancakes, using a spatula, when the edges begin to look dry. Keyword: Gluten Free Pancakes, Oat Flour Pancakes, Pancake Breakfast. Combine rolled oats, ripe bananas, eggs, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a blender and blend until smooth and thick. Cook spoonfuls of the batter in a non-stick frying pan until golden brown on both sides and cooked through. Read Also Recipes