Healthy Oatmeal Date Cookies recipes - In the event you had been to purchase healthy oatmeal date cookies an e-book you might print recipes as you want them. It can be very environment friendly this way as you will have an easy to observe recipe in entrance of you and also you wont have to fret about spilling food on them or dropping them as you can print an additional copy for each time you have to.
Sweet Potato Oatmeal Cookies, Healthy Banana Oatmeal Cookies, Grandmother's Oatmeal Cookies. vanilla extract, rolled oats, ground cinnamon, bananas, dates. Banana + Date Oatmeal CookiesDishing Up the Dirt. pure maple syrup, mashed. Healthier cookies can be tricky to figure out, and this one was no exception.
You can have Healthy Oatmeal Date Cookies using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Oatmeal Date Cookies
- It's 1/2 cup vegetable oil.
- It's 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract.
- It's 1 egg.
- Prepare 3/4 cup granulated sugar plus some for coating.
- You need 1/2 cup whole wheat flour.
- It's 1/2 cup all-purpose flour/maida.
- It's 3/4 teaspoon baking soda.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- It's 1 1/2 cups oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped dates.
It went through rounds and rounds of testing. But we're proud to say that what we landed on is a really good COOKIE—not a granola bar that's just shaped like one. So what makes this one "healthy"? Healthy oatmeal cookies made with fiber-rich oats, coconut oil and applesauce instead of butter and coconut sugar.
Healthy Oatmeal Date Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Centigrade. Gather all the ingredients..
- In a large bowl, mix oil, vanilla, sugar and egg..
- Beat well with a hand beater till well mixed..
- Stir in the flours, soda and salt..
- Add the oats and chopped dates..
- Gently, mix with a spoon or better yet with clean hands (nature’s best tool!!) to form a smooth dough..
- Place some granulated sugar in a bowl. Make small balls of the dough and roll in the sugar..
- Place the rolled dough about 2 inches apart on a lightly greased pan. Press each ball flat..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes till slightly golden..
- Remove from oven and let cool on wire racks..
- Bite into heavenly, chewy healthy oatmeal date cookies and enjoy them with your evening chai/coffee!! Store leftovers in airtight containers. Enjoy!!!.
- For an eggless version, substitute the single egg with a flax seed substitute. Just soak 1 tbsp flax seed powder in 3 tbsp of water for about 5 minutes and then use in the place of egg. #oats.
Healthy Oatmeal Date Cookies - This recipe came from an estate sale. The BEST recipe for healthy oatmeal raisin cookies you'll ever make! Soft, chewy & so easy to make! They taste SO good - not healthy at all! Instant oats are smaller and thinner than traditional old-fashioned rolled oats. Read Also Recipes