Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! recipes - Having healthy hummingbird cupcakes! at dwelling means that you can have more household time, it's also possible to showcase to your folks and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed consuming a meal which tastes like it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You will quickly find that it is possible for you to to make these great tasting meals anytime. It is wonderful how many cooking guides are available to you which can let you in on so many secrets and techniques.
These professional Hummingbird Bakery vanilla cupcakes are so easy to make and look just fabulous. With a light, airy, moist sponge and a subtle vanilla taste, they taste delicious and the. Hummingbird Cake is a tropical cake full of pineapple, banana, coconut, and pecans… and lots of calories and fat too… it's one sinfully decadent and ULTRA tasty cake.
You can cook Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes!
- Prepare 162 grams crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 162 grams mashed banana.
- It's 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp apple vinegar or white.
- It's 31 grams coconut oil or veg.
- Prepare 150 head Spelt flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
- It's 65 grams brown sugar.
- It's 1 tsp stevia or more brown sugar.
- You need 30 grams chopped walnuts.
- It's a couple tablespoons of pineapple juice.
Spread pecans onto a lined baking pan. Sift the flour and cinnamon into a mixing bowl, then add the sugar and a large pinch of sea salt. Peel the bananas and mash them up with a fork in another bowl. Combine flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! instructions
- Preheat oven 176°c/350°f . In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple, banana, vanilla extract, vinegar and coconut oil. Mix well one at a time..
- In another bowl mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and sugar..
- Mix the flour ingredients into the wet ingredients add pineapple juice as needed and fold in walnuts..
- Spoon in a 12 cup muffin tin and bake for 19-20 minutes (or until poked toothpick comes out clean)..
Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! - Add eggs and oil, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir in bananas, pineapple, pecans, and vanilla extract. Top with third layer, and spread remaining frosting over top and sides of cake. Arrange pecan halves on top of cake. Line a muffin tin or tins with paper cases. Read Also Recipes