Healthy Strawberry Oats Bars recipes - healthy strawberry oats bars additionally has saturated fat together with dietary cholesterol and is prevented by individuals caring about hearts. The reality is that lean lower beef is low-fat and supplies protein in addition to iron (provides oxygen from lungs to body cells). Many ladies are found poor in it. Select steaks which have deep crimson shade with less marbling
In my early twenties, after a tough day of work. These Healthier Strawberry Rhubarb Oat Bars are packed with wholesome oats, zero butter, and no refined sugar. We're obsessed with these Strawberry Rhubarb Bars as a nourishing treat!
You can cook Healthy Strawberry Oats Bars using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Strawberry Oats Bars
- You need 1 cup oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup Buckwheat flour.
- It's 1/2 cup wheat flour.
- You need 8 tbsp unsalted butter melted.
- Prepare 1/3 cup brown sugar/ coconut sugar.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon Ginger powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- It's 250 g ripe strawberries diced.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoon cornstarch.
- You need 1 tbsp lemon juice.
A delicious soft oat bar recipe packed full with sweet strawberries. A tasty and healthy snack for toddlers and older kids! One thing I should point out is that these Strawberry Oat Bars are very soft. They are not crunchy or chewy like a normal granola bar so don't be disappointed!
Healthy Strawberry Oats Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 170 and line square baking tray.
- In a bowl mix flours, Ginger powder, salt, sugar and oats well.
- Add butter and mix until mixture is moistened and well coated.
- Add half of the mixture to pan and spread evenly, using a bowl, press on bottom.
- In another bowl, add strawberries. To this add lemon juice, cornstarch, sugar and mix well.
- Now spread strawberry mix evenly on top of the oats mix.
- Spread remaining reserved oats mix on top such that strawberry peeks out little from crumbs.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until oats are well toasted and golden.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Slice and serve. You can always cover these bars with cling wrap and freeze upto 1 month. Alternatively vanilla sugar glaze can be added on top for additional taste..
Healthy Strawberry Oats Bars - These Strawberry Oatmeal Bars are your summer dessert dreams come true! With an easy to make crust and crumble topping, and a filling made of sliced fresh strawberries reduced to perfection, these oatmeal bars are the best strawberry dessert to enjoy all summer long! Healthy Strawberry Oatmeal Bars filled with juicy strawberries and a buttery crumble topping. I substituted the whole wheat flour with Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free. Super healthy strawberry oatmeal bars - with naturally sweet strawberry filling between layers of buttery oatmeal crumble! Read Also Recipes