Healthy Granola bars recipes - healthy granola bars are thought of to be stuffed with fat and sugar, individuals say that such a tremendous style would certainly be dangerous for well being. The very fact nonetheless is that dark goodies include flavanols and antioxidants which have blood-thinning impact benefiting cardiovascular well being. Darkish candies also reduce stress hormones (cortisol) however sure hold a rely on energy (235 for 1.4 ounces).So go and get them concerned in your healthy consuming recipes, cook wholesome meals recipes and benefit from these well being food recipes.
Quick and simple to make vegan granola bars. This easy and homemade healthy granola bars recipe is packed with rolled oats, crispy cereal, & mini chocolate chips! The bars can also be vegan and gluten free.
You can have Healthy Granola bars using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Granola bars
- Prepare 1 cup quick Oats (rolled oats also can be used).
- It's 1 cup mixed dry fruits (Almonds, cashewnuts, walnuts, etc).
- It's 2 tbsp flax seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup Cornflakes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp jaggery.
- It's 3 tbsp honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup ghee/ butter.
Kate's Real Food Lemon Coconut Bivy Bars. Another option for a Sunday afternoon when you're feeling industrious: Make your own healthy snack bars! This healthy granola bar recipe is so delicious and easy to make. Homemade granola bars are great to keep on hand for traveling or whenever hunger strikes!
Healthy Granola bars step by step
- Roast cornflakes, oats, dry fruits and nuts separately and keep aside..
- In a pan, heat ghee, jaggery and stir till it liquidizes; stop the heat..
- In a bowl, mix cocoa powder and honey and the Jaggery syrup and all the roasted ingredients and mix well..
- Then in a greased plate, tap the entire mixture flat with the spatula..
- After 15- 20 minutes, cut into equal parts and enjoy healthy energizing granola bars..
Healthy Granola bars - Granola bars make on-the-go eating efficient, but are they actually healthy? However, it is possible to find a truly healthy granola bar (and other nutrition bars that don't contain granola specifically). Granola bars are by no means the ideal food — most nutritionists agree that it's best to snack on less Healthier bars generally have whole grains, nuts, seeds, and fruit at the top of the ingredient list. Want to make your own homemade granola bars? Try this healthy chewy granola bar recipe from a nutritionist here. Read Also Recipes