Crunchy Healthy Cookie with Okara & Rice Flour recipes - The truth is it is attainable to arrange crunchy healthy cookie with okara & rice flour produced from contemporary substances in a short time. Salad is a chief example. All you want is some fresh elements, a chopping knife and the meal is prepared in 5 minutes. There are plenty of salad dressings around which may enhance a boring plate of greens if the thought of all that inexperienced stuff does doesn't do much for you.Another quick meal is stir fry. It's attainable to buy contemporary stir fry mixes from most stores. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to stomach in 15 minutes.
Have you ever heard of okara? Great recipe for Crunchy Healthy Cookie with Okara & Rice Flour. Rice Flour Cookies, Cocoa Cookies, Okara Recipes, Gluten Free Treats, Best Dishes, Healthy Cookies, Freezer Meals, Vegan Desserts, The Fresh.
You can cook Crunchy Healthy Cookie with Okara & Rice Flour using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Healthy Cookie with Okara & Rice Flour
- You need 100 grams Fresh okara.
- It's 50 grams Rice flour.
- It's 2 tbsp ●Raw cane sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp ●Soy milk.
- You need 2 tbsp plus ●Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp ●Salt.
About a month ago, I started making my own soy milk, again. And there comes the by-product - Soy Pulp. Seemingly plain, soy pulp is actually very nutritious. This treat tastes just like a chocolate cereal, but it's good for you!
Crunchy Healthy Cookie with Okara & Rice Flour instructions
- Heat the okara in a frying pan for 10 minutes until dry and sandy, then leave to cool. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Add the ingredients marked with ● to a bowl and mix well with a rubber spatula..
- Add the cooled okara and the rice flour to the mixture and fold in from the bottom. Gather the dough together tightly as if pressing it together..
- Transfer the dough to a plastic bag and roll out until 2-3 mm thick. (I used a 20 x 18 cm bag.).
- Using a knife, cut the dough into the cookie shapes. To do this cut 6 lines vertically and 4 lines horizontally, leaving an equal amount of space between each cut. Transfer the cookies to a sheet of baking paper. (When transferring, the cookies may crumble so be very careful!).
- Bake for 10 minutes in an oven preheated to 180°C, then turn the heat down to 160°C and bake for a further 2-3 minutes. Once the cookies are golden they're ready!.
- The cookies are likely to crumble when hot so I recommend leaving them to cool in the oven!.
- The trick to this recipe is to heat up the okara properly. The thinner the cookies, the crunchier they will be! Unfortunately, this means they will break easily, too, so be careful!.
Crunchy Healthy Cookie with Okara & Rice Flour - The recipe makes about a gallon of the crunchy snack, which is tasty when Then slather the slices with butter and honey and serve them warm. Cooking with Okara on Your Own. Now, it's your turn to experiment! Okara is the pulp left over from making soymilk. It's full of fiber, and it makes these delicious, low-fat cookies moist. Read Also Recipes