Healthy Breakfast Bars recipes - healthy breakfast bars are thought-about to be filled with fat and sugar, people say that such an incredible style would certainly be dangerous for health. The very fact nevertheless is that dark goodies contain flavanols and antioxidants that have blood-thinning impact benefiting cardiovascular health. Darkish goodies additionally scale back stress hormones (cortisol) but yes keep a rely on calories (235 for 1.four ounces).So go and get them concerned in your wholesome consuming recipes, prepare dinner wholesome meals recipes and benefit from these health food recipes.
They're great for meal prepping in advance and packed with heart healthy oats! Simple ingredients transform into a super delish breakfast for the whole family. Sweet, soft & hearty Healthy Breakfast Bars made with wholesome ingredients plus a spattering of Home » All Recipes » Breakfast » Healthy Breakfast Bars.
You can cook Healthy Breakfast Bars using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Breakfast Bars
- Prepare 5 cup Regular oats.
- You need 1 cup Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup Coconut.
- You need 1 cup Dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup Chopped mixed nuts.
- Prepare 3/4 cup Sunflower seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup Pumpkin seeds.
- It's 1 1/2 cup Honey.
- Prepare 225 grams Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup Milk.
- You need 2 tsp Cinnamon.
- It's 1 cup Brown sugar.
These healthy oatmeal breakfast bars have all the comfort of a hearty bowl of oatmeal, but in a convenient, on-the-go form! Healthy Breakfast Bars - The Best Recipes and Store-Bought Bars. We love grabbing a breakfast bar on our way out the door. We're sharing our favorite healthy breakfast bars!
Healthy Breakfast Bars instructions
- Switch oven onto 150°F C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper and spray with spray and cook. In a large bowl mix together all the dry ingredients, except for the cinnamon and sugar. In a small pot heat the honey, sugar milk and butter. Once sugar is dissolved add cinnamon. Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix well. Press down into cookie tray with back of spoon or your hand. Bake for 30 minutes at 150 C. Cool slightly and slice into squares. Wait for them to be completely cold before removing from tray. Store in airtight cookie jar.
Healthy Breakfast Bars - Breakfast bars are reliably filling, convenient, and tasty; and between you and me, they're better and healthier when they're homemade. Of course, they make great snacks, too! These breakfast bars are great for a grab and run breakfast for busy people. They are full of the goodness you need to start off the day. These healthy oatmeal breakfast bars sustained me as we moved across the country away form all our friends and family. Read Also Recipes