Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars recipes - That is an comprehensible approach to eating an evening healthy no-bake oatmeal, dates and assorted nuts energy bars, particularly when you dwell alone or with your associate. I guess most individuals balance their eating habits between ready meals and cooking type scratch, however what in case you start to eat too many prepared meals? Is that going to be helpful in your long run well being?The main causes folks are inclined to eat ready meals is to save money and to save lots of time, but what if these issues could possibly be achieved and, in case you are a non cook dinner, you could study a new skill at the time same? Would that make you're feeling extra like preparing your personal meals?
Take care not to burn the oats. Place the oats, chopped nuts, and dates in a bowl and set aside. Healthy Dates & Nuts Energy Bar Recipe - Khajur Pak Recipe - Khajur Burfi Recipe - Winter Special. • NO-BAKE OATMEAL ENERGY BALLS: In search for the best healthy snack.
You can have Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars
- It's 1 1/2 cups Rolled oats.
- It's 1 packed cup Pitted dates.
- You need 1/4 cup Good quality honey (or agave syrup).
- Prepare 1/4 cup Creamy peanut butter (or almond/ cashew butter).
- You need 1 cup Raw or toasted mixed nuts (I used almonds, pistachios and pecans).
These no bake snack bars are one of the best date recipes you can make! Sweet, chewy, and wholesome bars are chock full of nuts and have no No-bake snacks like a 'no-bake' cookie recipe, to regular old dips should be in every parents cookbook. Today we are sharing this no-bake date bar. No-Bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Energy Bars quickly come together with wholesome ingredients like oats, nuts, chia seeds, dried fruit, peanut butter Great recipe for Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars.
Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars instructions
- Chop the assorted nuts and keep aside..
- Process dates in a food processor until small bits remain (this may take about 1 minute or so). It should form a “dough” like consistency and will roll into a ball..
- Dry roast or toast the rolled oats in a non-stick pan for a few minutes until the color has change to a light brown. Take care not to burn the oats..
- Place the oats, chopped nuts and dates in a bowl and set aside..
- In a small saucepan, warm honey and peanut butter over low heat. Stir and pour over the oats mixture and then mix, breaking up the dates till well combined..
- Once thoroughly mixed, transfer to a dish/ pan lined with aluminium foil/ parchment paper so they lift out easily. Press down until uniformly flattened. Cover with aluminium foil/ parchment paper or plastic wrap, and let it set in the refrigerator or freezer for 25 to 30 minutes to harden..
- Remove the set bar from the dish and chop into even bars. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. These stay well..
- I used home-made peanut butter and not store-bought to make it a completely healthy snack free of any preservatives. But you could use store-bought ones too..
Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars - The base for these bars is dates - the natural sweetener supah powah. These bars are a great way to get a jump start on your day or to help you power through those sluggish, even humid, afternoons. Keep that oven off and whip up a healthy snack bar for you family with this recipe of chocolate chip no bake oatmeal date nut bars. Recipe Features. dietary needs - vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, no added Ingredient Notes. dates - any variety works as long as they're soft and moist, I like medjool or sayer. These No-Bake Oatmeal Bars with Peanut Butter & Coconut are the ultimate, easy, no-bake healthy dessert or snack Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal Bars. Read Also Recipes