Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting- Kids Friendly recipes - Whichever you choose, whether you like restaurant type meals, moist chocolate cupcakes with chocolate buttercream frosting- kids friendly Chinese language meals, Indian, Japanese, kuih and extra, you may guarantee that you will discover a cooking recipe information on the internet that can assist you to make the dishes you need. With the useful guides out there on the internet you will discover recipe components at a glance and purchase them out of your local grocery store for bargain costs.
You can cook Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting- Kids Friendly using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting- Kids Friendly
- You need 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted.
- It's 2 cup sugar.
- It's 1 tsp. baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp. salt.
- It's 2 medium room-temperature eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup oil.
- You need 1 cup water.
- You need 1 tsp. vanilla extract.
- You need Chocolate Buttercream Frosting.
- It's 1 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- It's 3 and 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It's 3 Tablespoons milk.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare Sprinkles for decorating (optional).
Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting- Kids Friendly step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350⁰F and then get your muffin tray and line it with muffin liners..
- In 2 separate bowls, mix the dry ingredients together; mix all the wet ingredients together and then incorporate the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Commence blending again but make sure not to over mix..
- Pour the batter into the muffin cup, filling only about two-thirds of the cup and bake for approximately 20-22 minutes.
- Get the tray out and let them cool before adding the frosting..
- To make the frosting, Beat the butter on medium speed until creamy for about 2 minutes..
- Add confectioners’ sugar, cocoa powder, milk and vanilla extract. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then increase to high speed and beat for 1 full minute. Tip: Add 1/4 cup more confectioners’ sugar or cocoa powder if frosting is too thin, you can also freeze and beat again when needed to use..
Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting- Kids Friendly - Read Also Recipes