Pasta with Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Goat Cheese recipes - Making ready pasta with tomatoes, kalamata olives, and goat cheese these top secret recipes at home offers you more freedom with your meals, you possibly can alter sure recipes to suit your own necessities.e.g. if you are on a food plan chances are you'll wish to use low-fat butter, or if you're watching your cholesterol intake it's possible you'll wish to add much less salt, the possibilities are endless. Why not use the data you'll be able to obtain and come up with some of your individual secret recipes.
Toss pasta with sauce until evenly coated. I just love pasta and goat cheese and Tomatoes so I love this. This can be prepared as a side dish or a meatless main.
You can have Pasta with Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Goat Cheese using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta with Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Goat Cheese
- It's 2 Tbs pine nuts.
- It's 2 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 clove garlic, minced.
- It's 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste.
- It's 1 can Plum Tomatoes, Diced.
- You need 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted, coarsely chopped.
- You need 4 ounces spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 tbs dried fresh basil.
- Prepare About an inch of a small tube goat cheese.
Either way it is pretty yummy. Stir in olives, basil and parsley. Toss with hot pasta and crumble goat cheese through. Save a little to scatter on top.
Pasta with Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Goat Cheese instructions
- Directions Heat a large skillet over medium heat, add the pine nuts and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove and put on a plate to cool..
- Combine the oil, garlic, and red pepper in the skillet over medium heat until garlic is very fragrant, but not browned, about 2 minutes. Stir in the crushed tomatoes and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until slightly thickened, about 15 minutes. Keep warm..
- Cook the Pasta.
- Crumble the Goat Cheese, add to the sauce and stir in..
- Add the olives and pine nuts and cook until heated through Serve..
Pasta with Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Goat Cheese - Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste. This tomato goat cheese pasta is simple, fresh, and easy to make. The goat cheese makes the tomato sauce nice and creamy! I thought I'd try something a little different on the blog with this recipe. I don't often cook with goat's cheese, but I figured since it's a well-loved. Read Also Recipes