Apricot & Goat Cheese Salad recipes - If you happen to were to buy apricot & goat cheese salad an e-book you could possibly print recipes as you need them. It can be very environment friendly this manner as you should have a simple to comply with recipe in front of you and you wont have to fret about spilling food on them or losing them as you'll be able to print an additional copy for at any time when you must.
A deciduous tree native to Asia, having alternate leaves and clusters of. Apricot, (Prunus armeniaca), stone fruit of the family Rosaceae (order Rosales), closely related to peaches, almonds, plums, and cherries. Apricots are cultivated throughout the temperate regions of.
You can cook Apricot & Goat Cheese Salad using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apricot & Goat Cheese Salad
- Prepare 6 dried apricots; small dice.
- Prepare 4 oz blueberry-vanilla goat cheese; crumbled.
- Prepare 1 lemon; zested and juiced.
- You need 1 T mint; chiffonade.
- Prepare 1/4 C pine nuts.
The apricot, scientifically named Prunus armeniaca or Armeniaca vulgaris, is a fruit-bearing tree native to China. Examples of apricot in a Sentence. Recent Examples on the Web The Japanese flowering apricot (Prunus mume) is a smaller version of the cherry tree, but blooms four to six weeks before the Tidal. apricot (n.) Asian tree having clusters of usually white blossoms and edible fruit resembling the peach apricot (n.) downy yellow to rosy-colored fruit resembling a small peach Apricot - Making Homes Beautiful. If apricots are ripened properly, they are delicious.
Apricot & Goat Cheese Salad instructions
- Toast pine nuts over medium-high heat in a saute pan while tossing frequently to avoid burning until pine nuts are golden brown. Transfer to a bowl..
- Place diced apricots in a seperate bowl. Pour enough boiling water over apricots just to cover. Wait a few minutes to rehydrate apricots. Drain and combine with pine nuts..
- Add goat cheese, mint, 1 T of lemon zest, and the juice from 1/2 the lemon. Fold to combine..
- Variations; Basil, arugula, watercress, spinach, tamarind, parsely, tarragon, star anise, cardamom, espresso powder, other dried fruits or nuts, ricotta, marscapone, feta, cream cheese, honey, lime, grapefruit, orange, blood orange.
Apricot & Goat Cheese Salad - The flesh has a soothingly soft texture. It tastes sweet to very sweet and it is quite juicy. Read Also Recipes