Spinach and goat cheese pizza recipes - spinach and goat cheese pizzaunfold on whole-wheat toast, sounds delicious but super-fattening. It's good to understand that being excessive in fats does not essentially mean that it's fattening. Body fat is about balancing calories. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so don't go overboard however use a tablespoon (just 90 calories). It makes so many wholesome consuming recipes because it tastes good and is very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is great to add to wholesome food recipes.
Perfect for an easy meal - just add a To make this pizza all you need to do is sauté some spinach and garlic and grate a little cheese. Top with mozzarella, spinach, and then top with the mushrooms and onion mixture. Crumble goat cheese on top and then lightly drizzle with.
You can have Spinach and goat cheese pizza using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach and goat cheese pizza
- You need pizza dough.
- It's 1 cup warm water.
- Prepare 1 tsp sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast.
- It's 1 tsp salt.
- It's 2 cup all-purpose flour or bread flour.
- You need topping.
- You need olive oil.
- It's fresh spinach.
- You need 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese.
- You need 2 tsp finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp dried oregano.
- It's fresh basil.
Then add a layer of spinach, goat cheese, pine nuts, and Parmesan cheese. Looking for pizza recipes, easy pizza recipes, vegetarian recipes, vegetarian pizza recipes, easy recipes or cheap recipes? Spread the dough on a parchment-lined baking sheet and sprinkle with olive oil and the Top the crust with the spinach, tomatoes and goat cheese. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Archer Farms Spinach & Goat Cheese Pizza.
Spinach and goat cheese pizza step by step
- Add all of the ingredients in order and mix until the dough pulls away from the bowl..
- Turn onto a floured surface and knead until it becomes soft and stretchy. This takes about 5-10 minutes..
- Transfer the dough into an oiled bowl and cover with a towel. Keep the bowl in a warm draft free place to rise..
- Wash and dry spinach and set aside..
- When the dough has doubled in size cut into two and roll/stretch it into a thin circle..
- Place onto an oiled and floured pizza pan..
- Drizzle a little bit of olive oil on the dough and spread the chopped garlic. Then add the spinach and crumble the goat cheese over top. Drizzle with a little bit more olive oil..
- Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until edges are slightly golden..
- Just before the edges brown add fresh basil leaves..
- Cut with a pizza cutter and serve hot..
Spinach and goat cheese pizza - Nutritional Information, Diet Info and Calories in Spinach & Goat Cheese Pizza from Archer Farms. Try swapping out the goat cheese for feta or Gorgonzola to switch up the flavor profile. All Reviews for Butternut Squash Pizza with White Sauce, Spinach, and Goat Cheese. G., you want this on your plate! Add the chopped spinach to the pre-baked pie shell. Read Also Recipes