Asparagi and Goat cheese quiche recipes - Whether you browse asparagi and goat cheese quiche recipes, buy an e-book, a hardback guide, or an internet subscription to a recipe site, you will discover that there are lots of sources on the web which will assist you to to be taught high secret recipes as we speak. The best way to find on-line cooking guides on the internet is to use evaluation sites, they will help you decide on which product you would like to purchase while at the same time offering you with detailed reviews.
It's a perfect main dish for Easter brunch, Mother's Day breakfast, or. Roasted Asparagus and Goat Cheese Quiche. Asparagus and goat cheese is one of my favorite combinations in the entire world.
You can cook Asparagi and Goat cheese quiche using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asparagi and Goat cheese quiche
- You need For the crust.
- Prepare 160 gr flour.
- You need 5 gr sugar.
- It's 2 gr salt.
- It's 90 gr butter.
- It's 60 gr cold water.
- It's For the filling.
- You need 1 small onion.
- Prepare 3 eggs.
- You need 140 gr milk.
- Prepare 45 gr goat cheese.
- Prepare 340 gr asparagi.
- You need Salt.
- It's Pepper.
Like any egg-based custard, it is preferable to Distribute the goat cheese, in large clumps, evenly across the top of the filling. This quiche is simple to assemble, made up of nothing more than an easy crust and an enriched filling that you can make your own. The combination of asparagus, lemon and goats' cheese has long been a favourite of mine but you can play around with the filling. Bake Pillsbury® pie crust topped with asparagus and goat cheese to make this delicious quiche for dinner - a perfect French cuisine recipe.
Asparagi and Goat cheese quiche instructions
- Start by making the crust: mix flour, sugar and salt. Then add the diced butter and mix until the butter pieces are quite small. Then start by adding a bit of water, then work the dough. Keep adding the water until the dough is soft and smooth..
- Transfer dough to a lightly floured work surface to roll it out; transfer to a pie dish. Gently press the dough into the pie dish and trim excess dough around the edges. Put the crust in the fridge.
- Dice the onion, chop the asparagus (after removing the end). Cook the onion in a pan with a bit of olive oil until tender, then add the asparagus. Cook for a few minutes, until tender and crispy.
- Make the custard by whisking the eggs,the milk, salt and pepper.
- Remove the crust from the fridge, add the onion and the asparagus, crumble the goat cheese and then add the custard.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190°C for 35/45 min. Let it stand for 5 min before serving.
Asparagi and Goat cheese quiche - This Asparagus + Goat Cheese Quiche is the most delicious thing you could serve at a springtime brunch! Simple ingredients, lovely flavors, beautiful presentation! I just returned from a whirlwind weekend exploring the culinary wonders of the Finger Lakes. A crunchy buttery base and a creamy filling make the perfect balance for a tasty spring quiche. Serve as starter or as a main dish. Read Also Recipes