Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction recipes - Preparing fried goat cheese w/tomato, garlic red wine reduction these high secret recipes at residence gives you extra freedom together with your meals, you may alter sure recipes to suit your own requirements.e.g. if you are on a weight-reduction plan you may want to use low-fat butter, or in case you are watching your ldl cholesterol intake you could want to add much less salt, the chances are endless. Why not use the data you may receive and give you a few of your own secret recipes.
A quick and easy Tangy Tomato & Goats' Cheese Linguine recipe, from our authentic Italian cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking You'll use our mild goats' cheese two ways for this deliciously indulgent yet fabulously easy linguine dish. You'll stir it into a tomato and spinach sauce.
You can have Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction
- It's 1 (28 oz) can Whole tomatoes.
- You need 8 garlic cloves, minced.
- It's 2 Tbsp olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup red wine.
- You need Pinch red pepper flakes.
- Prepare to taste Salt & pepper.
- It's 1 (10.5 oz) roll of goat cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup a/p flour.
- It's 1 egg, scrambled.
- It's 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp Greek seasoning.
- Prepare Oil for frying.
- You need 1 baguette loaf, sliced.
- You need 3 Tbsp butter.
Take, for example, this delightful tomato and goat cheese crostini! Slices of garlic-butter toasted baguette serves as the base, but for a quick-fix you can definitely sub in a.. In a large deep fry pan, add oil and gently cook the onions, garlic, carrots and celery. Goat Cheese Dip filled with cherry tomatoes, basil, garlic, and Heirloom Tomato and Goat Cheese Tart.
Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction instructions
- Add the 2 Tbsp olive oil to sauce pan and heat over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute. Add tomatoes, squishing tomatoes into the pan. Add salt & pepper to taste. Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes. The longer you simmer the thicker the sauce..
- While sauce is simmering prepare the Goat Cheese. Slice into 16 1/4" slices..
- Prepare the flour, egg and panko w/Greek seasoning bowls to dip the Goat Cheese slices. Dip in flour, then egg then panko crumbs. Place on sheet pan with parchment paper. Place in freezer to set coating for @ 20 minutes..
- Heat oil in skillet to 350. Place 5 or 6 pieces in pan to fry. When golden turn over. When golden remove and drain on paper towels..
- Preheat oven 350. Butter bread slices. Place on baking sheet and toast for 7-8 minutes or until crispy..
- Dish up sauce, Goat Cheese and crostini. Enjoy..
Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction - Heirloom tomatoes are a show-stopping edible centerpiece when Rosemary Honey Macadamia Cheese with Figs and a Balsamic Reduction - Rawmazing Raw and Cooked Vegan Recipes. Add the garlic and fry until it starts to colour, then remove immediately. Fry the cheese in batches - it will not crisp up if you overcrowd the pan - and drain on. Use up cherry tomatoes in these little puff pastry tartlets - get ahead by roasting the three whole garlic bulbs the night before. Fried Green Tomatoes got nothin' on Fried Red Tomatoes! Read Also Recipes