Bruschetta with Goat Cheese and Tomatoes recipes - If you were to buy bruschetta with goat cheese and tomatoes an e-book you possibly can print recipes as you need them. It may be very efficient this fashion as you'll have an easy to follow recipe in front of you and you wont have to worry about spilling food on them or dropping them as you possibly can print an additional copy for each time you have to.
On top of the tomatoes sprinkle a generous amount of goat cheese and tap down so it doesn't fall off. If you like you can add a pinch of sea salt but I didn't. Place the bruschettas under the broiler and toast just until the cheese starts to soften and the edges get nice and brown; serve.
You can cook Bruschetta with Goat Cheese and Tomatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bruschetta with Goat Cheese and Tomatoes
- Prepare 12 slice 1/2 inch thick French Baguette.
- Prepare 2 tbsp Olive Oil.
- It's 2 large Garlic Cloves, halved.
- It's 6 Roma Tomatoes, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice.
- You need 4 oz Soft Goat Cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp Fresh Basil, chopped.
- Prepare 1 Sea or Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 Ground Black Pepper.
Submit a Recipe Correction Goat Cheese and Roasted Tomato Bruschetta. This is the first recipe I am sharing on the blog so I wanted to start with one of my favorites. Bruschetta is the perfect dish to add color and excitement to your table. All of the fresh ingredients combined with balsamic vinegar creates a flavor explosion in your mouth.
Bruschetta with Goat Cheese and Tomatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- Arrange slices on baking sheet and brush each side with olive oil. Bake the bread until toasted (about 4 minutes) per side. While still warm rub one of the cut sides of garlic over one side of the toast. Then top with a smear of goat cheese ..
- In a small bowl combine the tomatoes and lemon juice. Top each toast with tomato mixture and sprinkle with basil. Season with salt and pepper..
Bruschetta with Goat Cheese and Tomatoes - The thing about bruschetta is that there are so many. Directions: Crush garlic cloves into olive oil and set aside. Dice tomatoes and place in medium sized bowl. Tear or cut up basil and add to tomatoes in bowl. In a small food processor add goat cheese and garlic powder. Read Also Recipes