Leftover Chicken Enchiladas with Goat Cheese #2 recipes - Whether you browse leftover chicken enchiladas with goat cheese #2 recipes, buy an e-book, a hardback e-book, or a web-based subscription to a recipe site, you'll find that there are various resources on the internet which will provide help to to learn high secret recipes at present. The easiest way to search out online cooking guides on the web is to make use of evaluation websites, they might help you decide on which product you want to buy whereas at the similar time providing you with detailed critiques.
You can have Leftover Chicken Enchiladas with Goat Cheese #2 using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Chicken Enchiladas with Goat Cheese #2
- It's 1 rotisserie chicken; shredded.
- It's 1 large can green enchilada sauce.
- It's 2 jars tomatillo salsa.
- You need 1 roasted poblano peppers; medium dice.
- It's 1 bunch cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 cup sweet corn.
- It's 1/2 cup diced green chiles.
- Prepare 1 packages flour or corn tortillas.
- It's 1 log goat cheese.
- Prepare 1 handful crumbled cotija cheese.
Leftover Chicken Enchiladas with Goat Cheese #2 step by step
- Combine chicken, salsa, cilantro, poblano, corn, chiles, and goat cheese in a large mixing bowl. Add a large pinch of salt. Mix..
- Cover and bake at 350° for approximately 45 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly reheated..
- Garnish with crumbled cotija..
- Variations; Tequila, roasted bell peppers/onion/tomatoes, potato, roasted corn, habanero, lime.
Leftover Chicken Enchiladas with Goat Cheese #2 - Read Also Recipes