Bacon and Basil Sandwich with Goat Cheese Brie and Golden Tomatoes recipes - Having bacon and basil sandwich with goat cheese brie and golden tomatoes at residence allows you to have extra family time, you too can show off to your friends and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they are going to be so impressed eating a meal which tastes like it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You'll quickly discover that you will be able to make these great tasting meals anytime. It's wonderful how many cooking guides are available to you which can allow you to in on so many secrets.
Tomato Bacon Sandwiches with Basil Bacon Mayo. Turkey Hummus Sandwiches with Black Pepper Honey. Turkey Pot Pie with Savory Crumble Topping.
You can have Bacon and Basil Sandwich with Goat Cheese Brie and Golden Tomatoes using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon and Basil Sandwich with Goat Cheese Brie and Golden Tomatoes
- It's 1 slice bread.
- It's 3 fresh basil leaves.
- You need 3 golden cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 slice goat cheese brie.
- Prepare 3 slice bacon.
Turkey, Cranberry, Brie and Bacon Panini. Serve with an adultified grilled cheese sandwich (try tomato, basil, bacon and brie on focaccia bread) and you're in business. If you don't, it's not too hard to find ingredients like sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil and basil pesto to substitute. I am all about making awesome food that tastes.
Bacon and Basil Sandwich with Goat Cheese Brie and Golden Tomatoes step by step
- Cut the piece of bread in half, or make a whole sandwich if desired..
- Spread the Brie onto the bread, and place the basil leaves on top..
- Cut the three golden tomatoes in half and place them on top of the basil..
- Cook bacon in the microwave, and add the bacon on top of the tomatoes. And dip the remaining slice of bread in the bacon grease for added wetness to the sandwich..
- Put the other piece of bread on top, and enjoy!.
Bacon and Basil Sandwich with Goat Cheese Brie and Golden Tomatoes - Goat Cheese and Asparagus Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe. Bourbon, bacon, and goat cheese, what more do you need in a burger recipe?! Mediterranean Goat-cheese Sandwiches With French Bread, Goat Cheese, Olive, Arugula, Red Onion, Tomato, Basil Leaves, Capers, Balsamic Vinegar. Place the bacon in a large skillet or griddle and cook until golden brown and crisp. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate. Read Also Recipes