French Baguette Platter recipes - Having french baguette platter at residence permits you to have extra family time, you may as well show off to your friends and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they are going to be so impressed eating a meal which tastes prefer it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You'll quickly discover that it is possible for you to to make these great tasting meals anytime. It is wonderful how many cooking guides are available to you which is able to let you in on so many secrets and techniques.
It's fascinating how these four simple ingredients produce a beautiful, flavorful, crusty baguette. Le Cadeaux Benidorm Baguette Platters have a French Country inspired pattern in shades of yellow, blue and white. The backs are all solid yellow.
You can have French Baguette Platter using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French Baguette Platter
- Prepare 2 cup (reserve 1/2 cup separately) all purpose flour.
- It's 3/4 cup water.
- It's 3/4 teaspoon yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
- It's 1 teaspoon salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon flavour less oil for brushing.
- It's 2 tablespoon butter for toppings.
- You need 2 tablespoon Nutella.
- It's 4 tablespoon condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 apple cut into slices.
- Prepare 1 bunch black grapes.
- You need 10 walnut.
- You need 1/2 block (as per requirement) cheese cubes.
- You need 2 tablespoon jam.
- You need 1 fistful mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 fistful coriander leaves.
Trays have the look like expensive ceramic serving. This is an excellent recipe for French bread/baguettes. I use my KitchenAid and follow standard bread making procedures. Find french baguette stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
French Baguette Platter instructions
- In a bowl of water add the sugar and yeast and set aside to proof..
- In a non grease bowl add all purpose flour. To it add salt and mix well till it is well combined..
- Add bloomed yeast to the flour and mix well with spatula until it forms sticky dough..
- Transfer the sticky dough to a greased vessel. Brush very little oil on top of the dough and cover the dough with a kitchen towel. Cut a square piece of parchment paper and place on a rack. Sprinkle some flour on top as shown..
- Wait till the dough double in size(it takes almost 2 hours). Sprinkle the reserved flour on a clean kitchen counter and dump the dough. Flatten the dough and deflate air by punching..
- Do not knead the dough. Flatten the dough and fold as shown like a packet..
- Again flatten the dough and fold. Repeat the fold thrice. Now roll the dough as a long rope. Make sure it doesn't stick. Sprinkle flour well as shown..
- Place the Baguette rope on top of the prepared parchment wired rack. Sprinkle flour on top of the Baguette log. Score the dough log with a sharp knife to make the wedges..
- Baguette dough is ready for the second proof. Cover the dough with a kitchen towel. Wait until it double in size..
- Preheat oven for 230 degree celcius placing a cake tin as shown. Let it preheat for half hour..
- After half hour the Baguette dough is well risen. Now pour 1 cup water in the cake tin which is been preheating. This water helps the Baguette to form soft chewy middle texture. Place the Baguette rope rack and shut the oven door immediately..
- Set the baking time to 40 minutes. Let it it bake until crispy brown top..
- French Baguette is well baked with crispy top and soft chewy inside. Tap on top of the Baguette to hear the hollowness. This sound shows a Perfect French Baguette. Let it cool before slicing..
- Slice the Baguette and spread a thin layer of butter and top with onion slices, capsicum and cubes of cheese. Change the topping with tomato slice,onion and cheese cubes. For sweeter version, spread some Nutella and place a slice of apple and a walnut. Another version is,spread some condensed milk and place a blob of jam and walnut..
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius and bake the topped salt and sweet French Baguette for 15 minutes. Before serving add some more grated cheese with black grapes and garnish with mint and coriander leaves. This French Baguette is eaten as an Appetizer or Main course..
French Baguette Platter - Our large French baguette party platters heading out the door this afternoon. These are perfect for office lunches, picnics or a day on the boat. The classic French baguette might take a lifetime to master, but you don't have time for that. A baguette is one of the true icons of the French culinary tradition. Tasty bruschetta with cheese cream & germs. Read Also Recipes