Chocolate cupcakes with buttercream Frosting recipes - If you happen to had been to purchase chocolate cupcakes with buttercream frosting an e-book you would print recipes as you want them. It can be very environment friendly this way as you should have an easy to observe recipe in entrance of you and you wont have to worry about spilling meals on them or shedding them as you may print an additional copy for every time you need to.
This Chocolate Buttercream Frosting is: ✅ Perfect for piping - it holds its shape with swirls, roses etc. ✅ Can be used for sandwiching between cake layers - it won't ooze out everywhere. These chocolate cupcakes are topped with an Oreo®-flavored cream cheese-buttercream frosting for a dangerously delicious dessert. All Reviews for Chocolate Cupcakes with Cream Cheese-Oreo®-Buttercream Frosting.
You can cook Chocolate cupcakes with buttercream Frosting using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cupcakes with buttercream Frosting
- Prepare 1 cup flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
- It's 1 egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup milk.
- It's 1/2 cup hot coffee.
- It's 3/4 cup sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup oil.
- It's 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 cup soften butter (unsalted).
- It's 1 1/2 cup sifted icing sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
- It's 1 tsp coffee.
This is my favorite chocolate buttercream recipe. It's incredibly rich, creamy, silky, smooth, and easy to work with for decorating cakes and cupcakes! Like a decadent brownie in frosting form. Melts in your mouth and is unbelievable on chocolate cupcakes.
Chocolate cupcakes with buttercream Frosting instructions
- Mix eggs, sugar and oil. Then add milk and vanilla extract, mix it..
- Sieve flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Then add flour mix into the egg mixture with hot coffee and mix immediately..
- Pour the batter in to the cup cake linered tray. Bake it for 25 to 30 minutes. When it baked then turn it on wire rack for cool it..
- Sieve icing sugar twice and add cocoa mix it. Meaure butter in a cup. Make shure butter shoud be soften..
- Beat butter for a minute then add icing sugar mix, spoon by spoon and beat well..
- When beated well add coffee powder and beat it again for a minute. Add in piping bag and place it in the fridge for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Pipe chilled chocolate buttercream frosting on the cooled cupcakes sprinkle some coffee on the top. Enjoy it with Hot cup of tea or coffee..
Chocolate cupcakes with buttercream Frosting - A frosting that would also be divine on these cupcakes is the chocolate buttercream frosting from our gluten-free chocolate cupcakes. You will love these vegan chocolate cupcakes for the rich, glorious dark chocolate flavor that blends SO well with the mint buttercream frosting. Perfect Chocolate Cupcakes topped with a chocolate buttercream frosting! This chocolate cupcake recipe is easy to make, incredibly soft, light, and moist. Basic butter cream or American buttercream is an easy cupcake frosting to make. Read Also Recipes