Chocolate Avocado Buttercream Frosting recipes - In this busy world of ours many individuals discover themselves working extra hours than they want to. chocolate avocado buttercream frosting Add the every day commute and the odd after work drink onto the each day schedule and you can see why prepared meals have develop into very fashionable.After a really busy day at the office it's so much easier to put a ready made meal into the microwave or oven than prepare it is to prepare a meal using contemporary components. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it simply does not appear worth it - all you need to do is chill, watch TV and unwind.
You can have Chocolate Avocado Buttercream Frosting using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Avocado Buttercream Frosting
- It's 2 large ripe avocados, peeled & pitted.
- Prepare 2 cup powdered sugar.
- It's 4 tbsp cocoa powder (unsweetened).
Chocolate Avocado Buttercream Frosting step by step
- Scoop avocados out into a food processor. Process until smooth, about 2 minutes, stopping to scrape down avocado with spatula if necessary..
- Add powdered sugar and cocoa powder to pureed avocado. Process for another minute or until creamy and combined, stopping once to scrape down mixture if necessary..
- Frost cake. This buttercream tastes best after it sits for a few hours, allowing time for flavors to blend. Enjoy ☺.
- Recipe inspired from Avocadocentral.com.
Chocolate Avocado Buttercream Frosting - Read Also Recipes