Chocolate Cupcakes w/ Vanilla Buttercream Frosting recipes - Having chocolate cupcakes w/ vanilla buttercream frosting at home lets you have extra household time, you can too exhibit to your friends and be ok with inviting them over for dinner, they are going to be so impressed consuming a meal which tastes prefer it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You will quickly find that you will be able to make these great tasting meals anytime. It is amazing what number of cooking guides can be found to you which will allow you to in on so many secrets.
You can cook Chocolate Cupcakes w/ Vanilla Buttercream Frosting using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cupcakes w/ Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- You need 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup butter/margarine.
- You need 1 cup sugar.
- You need 3 eggs.
- You need 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup sour cream.
- Prepare frosting:.
- Prepare 2 cups powdered sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup margarine.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp milk.
Chocolate Cupcakes w/ Vanilla Buttercream Frosting step by step
- Sift and set aside the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt..
- Mix the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add and beat in eggs, one at a time, then the vanilla. Gradually add and mix the flour mixture, alternating with sour cream, and ending with flour..
- Fill up 3/4 of each baking cup with the batter. Bake for approx. 20 minutes at 350°F..
- FROSTING: mix butter until smooth, beat in powdered sugar, then vanilla and milk..
- Pipe the buttercream frosting onto the cupcakes. Add strawberries and coconut on top for decoration and extra flavor 🙃(optional)..
Chocolate Cupcakes w/ Vanilla Buttercream Frosting - Read Also Recipes