Overnight Juicy French Toast recipes - Your entire favourite restaurants have their very own top secret recipes on the menu which you will usually purchase and enjoy. overnight juicy french toast A few of these might even become your favourite dishes. What when you could make these dishes in the comfort of your own house for under a small fraction of the restaurant worth?
Transfer the cooked French toast to serving platter or individual. This overnight baked French Toast with crunchy brown sugar topping comes together in just a few minutes the night before, then bakes in the morning for an easy, festive breakfast treat! This Overnight French Toast is the perfect easy make ahead recipe, and is always a hit!
You can have Overnight Juicy French Toast using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Overnight Juicy French Toast
- It's 1 Sliced bread or a baguette.
- You need 1 Egg.
- Prepare 75 ml Milk.
- You need 1/2 tbsp Honey (or sugar).
- You need 1 tbsp Butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 Jam or fruit sauce.
I've made a version of this amazingly decadent french toast recipe for so many different gatherings-and shared it with so many of my friends over the years-that I honestly can't believe I haven't posted it here until now. So why aren't you making this overnight French toast yet? Prepped the night before, this breakfast bake gets thrown in the oven the next morning and just like that, it's ready to eat. My homemade Overnight French Toast makes your morning absolutely effortless because all of the work is done the night before.
Overnight Juicy French Toast instructions
- Put the egg, milk, and honey in a pan as close to the size of the bread as possible..
- Mix well. It's okay if there are some bubbles..
- Slice the bread so that it's easier to eat..
- Soak the bread in the mixture. It's best if it just covers the bread. If it doesn't cover it, then add a little milk..
- Let soak overnight. It will swell up after soaking up all the batter..
- Heat the margarine in a frying pan on a low heat. Add the bread when the margarine starts to bubble. Increase the heat slightly and cook both sides until crispy..
- It's only mildly sweet, so spread with your favorite jam or sauce. Today, I used homemade marmalade..
Overnight Juicy French Toast - Let's be honest — it isn't that much work the night before, either! The bread spends all night soaking up all of the liquid and delicious flavor, and the next morning you have. · This super delicious overnight French Toast Bake recipe takes French toast to a whole new level! Pieces of sourdough bread covered in an egg mixture, topped with cinnamon sugar, and baked to perfection! This easy French toast casserole is the ultimate holiday or weekend breakfast!! Overnight French toast is the perfect idea for times when you want a delicious cooked breakfast, but won't have time in the morning. Read Also Recipes