Momma's Tropical French Toast recipes - All of your favourite restaurants have their very own prime secret recipes on the menu which you'll often purchase and luxuriate in. momma's tropical french toast A few of these may even turn out to be your favourite dishes. What if you happen to may make these dishes within the consolation of your own residence for under a small fraction of the restaurant price?
A warm fruit topping made with fresh pineapple and shredded coconut adds sweetness and eliminates the need for loads of maple syrup and powdered sugar. Tropical French toast With Alpro Soya Unsweetened drink and Alpro Mango More Fruit Big Pot. Alpro Mango More Fruit, No Added Sugars Big Pot makes this tropical-inspired cake moist and fruity.
You can have Momma's Tropical French Toast using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Momma's Tropical French Toast
- It's 5 slice bread (or about 20 1/4 inch baguette slices).
- You need 4 eggs.
- It's 1/4 cup pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1 tbsp chia seeds.
- It's 1 tsp orange extract.
- You need coconut oil.
- You need coconut rum caramel sauce.
Serve with a dollop on top for extra creaminess. Gooma's French Toast is the best French toast I've ever eaten. Crispy on the outside and sweet and custardy on the inside, it's flavor and texture heaven. I cannot emphasize how delicious and simple this recipe is.
Momma's Tropical French Toast instructions
- Heat pan to medium low.
- Mix all ingredients except the bread, caramel, and coconut oil, let sit 10 minutes and check consistency (the chia will absorb moisture so you might end up adding a little more pineapple juice.
- I like to slice the bread into sticks by cutting each slice in half and then each half in half again, less messy for little hands this way..
- Soak bread in egg mixture, if you're using sandwich bread you're going to want to dip it in and take it out fairly quickly, baguettes can handle more soaking.
- Fry egg soaked bread in coconut until browned and cooked through.
- Serve with coconut rum caramel sauce....
Momma's Tropical French Toast - I feel the love and acceptance of Gooma every time I make her French toast. Baked French toast made in muffin cups with a cinnamon streusel topping. These muffins make a fun and tasty breakfast treat! Baked Coconut French Toast with Tropical Fruit Compote. For a tropical twist that everyone will go (coco)nuts for, soak bread in unsweetened coconut milk and coat with shredded coconut before toasting in the frying pan. this french toast is full of flavour. Read Also Recipes