Mike's French Honey Butter Spread recipes - Your entire favorite restaurants have their very own top secret recipes on the menu which you'll often purchase and luxuriate in. mike's french honey butter spread Some of these might even turn into your favourite dishes. What in the event you may make these dishes in the comfort of your personal dwelling for under a small fraction of the restaurant price?
Mike's Hot Honey makes all your favorite food and drinks shine. Add it to fried chicken and wings, drizzle it on pizza, and use it instead of regular honey in He really likes this on his French toast and I like it with peanut butter. However, I just made baked beans and added tablespoon of Mike's Hot in.
You can cook Mike's French Honey Butter Spread using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's French Honey Butter Spread
- You need Breads.
- Prepare 2 large Fresh & Warmed Artisanal French Or Baguette Loaves [left whole].
- Prepare Honey Butter Spread.
- Prepare 4 cup Tillamook Or Other Quality Salted Butter.
- You need 1 1/4 cup Quality Honey [or, to taste].
- You need Honey Butter Spread Options.
- You need 1 tsp Fresh Vanilla Bean [seeded] Or, 1/3 tsp Quality Vanilla Extract.
- It's 1/3 tsp Fresh Ground Cinnamon.
Maybe you've had a chicken biscuit, but you've never had anything that matches the Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit. Find great deals on eBay for honey butter spread. Pro Heating Butter Knife Spreader Auto Warm for Melting Cutting Spreading Honey. Softened butter is creamed with honey for this favorite spread.
Mike's French Honey Butter Spread instructions
- Cut butter into large even chunks and place in bowl..
- Lay out butter in bowl for 20 minutes at room temperature before mixing. Or, slightly heat at 50% in microwave. Too high of heat will break down the structure of your butter so try not to over heat..
- Also, add 1 1/4 cup honey to melted, salted butter..
- Add in options of vanilla and cinnamon if desired..
- With an electric beater, mix on medium for 2-3 minutes until honey butter is whipped, airy and creamy..
- Scoop honey butter into one smaller serving bowl..
- Keep at room temperature until you're ready to smear it on your warm French Bread or Baguettes. Or, if your butter is pre-made, bring to room temperature before serving..
- Hand tear Baguettes and smear on warm butter or dip torn bread pieces directly into honey butter bowl..
- Authors Notes: * 1 This spread goes great on any warm bread or even dishes that require a sweet butter base. From biscuits to croissants, to ciabatta to cornbread, to corn on the cob to waffles. This recipe just works! * 2 You can also make this honey butter spread recipe your own by going salt free, increasing or decreasing the honey amounts, adding cream or employing additional spices. This basic recipe can be made into a garlic or chili flavored spread as well. * 3 You can serve this spread with jams or jellies, assorted sharp - light cheeses and Prosciuttos. Additionally, light fruity and buttery wines such as a pale Sauvignon or even a hearty Merlot or Cabernet each pair well with this spread..
- Bonjour femme and Bon appétit!.
Mike's French Honey Butter Spread - You may just have to whip up a batch of fresh biscuits to serve with this! Try equal amounts and you will have a great sweet breakfast spread. Finally, pour/mix all ingredients together in a big bowl. Mike's off-the-cuff way of saying "Fuck you" to the saccharine usurpers, helped keep snowboarding more skate and less ski. This angst extended to Team Managers, contest organizers and contemporaries who Ranquet viewed as all hype and no substance. Read Also Recipes