Eggless cake cum pastry with buttercream icing recipes - Having eggless cake cum pastry with buttercream icing at residence permits you to have more family time, you too can showcase to your folks and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed consuming a meal which tastes prefer it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You will quickly discover that you will be able to make these great tasting meals anytime. It is amazing how many cooking guides can be found to you which is able to allow you to in on so many secrets.
Best Frosting Recipe Homemade Frosting Recipes Best Buttercream Frosting Cupcake Frosting Step-by-step recipe with pictures to make eggless, butter-free, mango cake without condensed milk. This colourful Eggless Vanilla Pastry Cake Recipe version is with icing as we get in bakeries. Eggless Moist Vanilla Cupcakes with Easy Buttercream Frosting - Someone had requested an eggless vanilla cupcake recipe.
You can cook Eggless cake cum pastry with buttercream icing using 17 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless cake cum pastry with buttercream icing
- You need Cake base.
- You need 3/4 cup maida.
- You need 1/3 cup cocoa powder.
- It's 1/2 cup powder sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- It's 1 tsp baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Refine oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Curd.
- It's 2 pinch salt.
- Prepare Buttercream icing.
- It's 100 gm Chilled butter.
- It's 100 gm milkmaid/.
- Prepare 1/2 cup powder sugar.
- It's 1 tsp vanilla essence (optional).
- It's Decoration.
- Prepare Colourful sprinkles.
- It's Chocolate sauce.
Foolproof cake frosting requires just butter and icing sugar - try out different flavourings and use our guide for quantities, from BBC Good Food. Buttercream icing is a rich, creamy topping for cakes and cupcakes. Also known as buttercream frosting, buttercream icing tastes vastly better than store-bought icing. Buttercream is a delicious filling and frosting for cakes and cupcakes.
Eggless cake cum pastry with buttercream icing instructions
- Take a vessel and mix oil, curd nicely..
- Add sugar and mix nicely. Now add soda and leave it for 5 minutes.
- In meanwhile take a plate and mix maida, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder nicely..
- Keep the oven to preheat at 200 degree Celsius..
- When you see layer of bubbles forming in wet ingredients then add dry ingredients and mix well forming a batter..
- Grease a rectangle shape cake tin with oil and dust maida on all side..
- Pour this batter into the tin and tap to remove any air bubbles..
- When the oven is preheat.. Place the tin in the oven and bake for 10 min on convection mode and then for 10 min on convection plus microwave mode both at 180 degree celcius..
- When cake is baking meanwhile prepare buttercream icing for which in vessel take chilled butter and beat it with electric beater until it becomes soft and fluffy.
- The colour of butter will change to white..
- Here i have used milkmaid.. You can also use powder sugar..
- When butter is soft add milkmaid and continue beating forming peaks.
- Add vanilla easence and beat forming soft peaks..
- When the cake is bake, take out and allow it to cool..
- When tin is cool demould the cake and cut one layer from between..
- Cut the side of cake giving a rectangle shape. Ps : Do not throw these extra parts..
- Spread very little buttercream icing on one layer and place another layer..
- Spread chocolate sauce on top layer.
- Cover the top layer with extra parts cut down from cake.. Sprinkle some colourful sprinkles and little of buttercream icing..
- Taddaaa your lockdown father's day cake/pasrty is ready..
Eggless cake cum pastry with buttercream icing - Here are some tips and tricks for making buttercream frosting. Tips and Tricks for Working With Buttercream Icing. Michelle Anderson is a professional pastry chef and cake decorator with over two decades experience. Eggless Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream. Don't you just love all things pretty in Pink? Read Also Recipes