Caramel Rusks recipes - caramel rusksunfold on whole-wheat toast, sounds delicious however super-fattening. It's worthwhile to understand that being excessive in fat doesn't essentially mean that it's fattening. Body fats is about balancing calories. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so do not go overboard however use a tablespoon (just 90 calories). It makes so many wholesome consuming recipes as it tastes good and is very nutritious. Offering protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is excellent to add to healthy food recipes.
You can have Caramel Rusks using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel Rusks
- It's Rusks.
- Prepare 1/2 baguette French bread.
- It's 2 tbsp Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp Granulated sugar.
- You need Caramel.
- Prepare 50 grams Granulated sugar.
- You need 50 grams Heavy cream.
Caramel Rusks instructions
- Thinly slice the baguette and bake for 15 minutes in the oven at 130℃..
- Mix the butter and granulated sugar together. Spread it on the bread slices, and bake at 130℃ for another 15 minutes..
- Melt the sugar over medium heat until it turns a deep amber..
- Heat the heavy cream in the microwave until just before boiling point. Add one tablespoon of the cream to the sugar from Step 3 and mix..
- Stir in the rest of the cream in small batches. When it's all mixed in, bring it to the boil..
- Stop the heat and mix it again. Let it cool as you mix..
- Continue until it is firm enough to draw patterns with..
- Pour it on top of the rusks from Step 1..
- When the caramel has hardened, they're done..
- If you let it chill to the extent shown, it will be difficult to draw patterns. If this happens, heat it and return to Step 6..
- It becomes a crunchy caramel candy when hardened..
Caramel Rusks - Read Also Recipes