Vietnamese Banh Mi Sandwich recipes - The reality is it is attainable to arrange vietnamese banh mi sandwich created from recent elements very quickly. Salad is a first-rate example. All you want is some recent elements, a chopping knife and the meal is prepared in 5 minutes. There are plenty of salad dressings round which might improve a boring plate of greens if the thought of all that inexperienced stuff does would not do a lot for you.One other quick meal is stir fry. It is possible to buy fresh stir fry mixes from most stores. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to abdomen in 15 minutes.
You can cook Vietnamese Banh Mi Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Banh Mi Sandwich
- It's 1 thin baguette, sliced about 15 cm long French baguette.
- Prepare 2 tbsp Liver paste (optional).
- It's 2 slice Ham.
- You need 1 dash Mayonnaise (optional).
- It's 1 Lettuce, cucumber.
- Prepare 1 dash Coriander (or parsley).
Vietnamese Banh Mi Sandwich instructions
- Please use liver paste, liver paté, or liver spread. I used canned liver spread..
- Prepare some vinegared Vietnamese salad. You can make this with Japanese ingredients if that's easier. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147589-vietnamese-salad-with-vinegared-carrots-and-daikon.
- Crisply toast the baguette and spread the inside with the liver paste and mayonnaise..
- Add in the cucumber, ham, namasu, and lettuce. The sandwich is ready to eat..
- This sandwich tastes great with a little fish sauce, soy sauce or Vietnamese sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147588-vietnamese-all-purpose-sauce.
Vietnamese Banh Mi Sandwich - Read Also Recipes