Easy Croutons in a Frying Pan recipes - Your entire favorite restaurants have their own prime secret recipes on the menu which you will often buy and revel in. easy croutons in a frying pan Some of these might even change into your favorite dishes. What when you might make these dishes in the comfort of your personal home for less than a small fraction of the restaurant price?
Olive oil and rapeseed oil both work well. Heat the butter or olive oil over medium low heat in a medium to large sized frying pan. Add the cubed bread and stir to coat with the butter/oil.
You can have Easy Croutons in a Frying Pan using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Croutons in a Frying Pan
- You need 1/2 French baguette.
- Prepare 2 tsp Butter (or margarine).
- It's 1 dash Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 S&B Magic Salt (herb salt).
Sprinkle with garlic powder and a dash of salt. Saute, stirring occasionally until the croutons turn a golden brown on both sides. Stack the bread slices on a cutting board and remove the crusts from each side. Melt the butter and the oil in a large.
Easy Croutons in a Frying Pan step by step
- Dice the French baguette into 5 mm - 1 cm cubes..
- Put the baguette cubes in a frying pan over low to medium heat to dry-roast. To finish, turn up the heat to high until lightly golden browned..
- Turn the heat off. Mix in the butter and garlic powder. Also add some herb salt if you'd like..
- When the croutons have cooled down well enough, store in Ziploc bags and store in the freezer..
Easy Croutons in a Frying Pan - Coat our skillet with oil, then add in the garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook over medium heat for a few minutes, until the garlic starts to become transparent. Next, add in the bread cubes and make sure they all get coated in the oil/garlic/red pepper. Continue cooking until the bread becomes crunchy, crispy, and golden. Spread bread cubes on the prepared sheet pan, ensuring all pieces have space around them for even toasting. Read Also Recipes