Garlic Rusk recipes - The truth is it's doable to organize garlic rusk created from contemporary ingredients in a short time. Salad is a first-rate instance. All you need is a few contemporary components, a chopping knife and the meal is ready in five minutes. There are plenty of salad dressings around which may improve a boring plate of greens if the thought of all that inexperienced stuff does does not do much for you.Another fast meal is stir fry. It's attainable to buy fresh stir fry mixes from most shops. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to abdomen in 15 minutes.
You can have Garlic Rusk using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Rusk
- Prepare 1 French baguette.
- You need 100 grams Butter.
- It's 2 tsp Grated garlic (or pre-grated garlic from a tube).
- You need 1 Dried basil.
Garlic Rusk instructions
- Cut the baguette into 1 cm thick slices..
- Bring the butter to room temperature and mix with the garlic..
- Spread the garlic butter onto one side of each of the slices of bread. Sprinkle the basil on top..
- Bake for 20~30 minutes in an oven preheated to 150℃. Allow to cool on the baking sheet..
- Great as a snack with drinks!.
Garlic Rusk - Read Also Recipes