Baked French Toast with Cinnamon Sauce recipes - Making ready baked french toast with cinnamon sauce these top secret recipes at residence provides you more freedom along with your meals, you may alter sure recipes to suit your own requirements.e.g. in case you are on a eating regimen chances are you'll need to use low-fat butter, or if you're watching your ldl cholesterol consumption you could need to add less salt, the probabilities are infinite. Why not use the information you may obtain and give you some of your personal secret recipes.
Throw together flour, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon. You can also toss in some nutmeg, which makes it extra delicious. No need to gaze at the stove while it cooks; just put it in the oven and it is done!
You can have Baked French Toast with Cinnamon Sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked French Toast with Cinnamon Sauce
- Prepare 2 eggs.
- It's 1/2 baguette.
- Prepare 300 Millilitres milk.
- Prepare 100 Millilitres Cream.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon Vanilla.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons Butter.
- It's 25 Grams Plain flour.
- You need 175 Millilitres milk.
- It's 50 Grams Butter.
- It's 50 Grams Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon cinnamon ground.
Sprinkle with cinnamon before serving with butter and syrup. A cinnamon and brown sugar topping makes this easy French toast bake a delicious breakfast treat! I love French toast, but it's not ideal for serving a crowd. Make it for the holidays, Mother's Day, or any weekend brunch.
Baked French Toast with Cinnamon Sauce instructions
- Slice the baguette into 1 inch slices. Beat the eggs, milk, cream and vanilla extract together. Place the slices of baguette in a greased baking dish in a single layer..
- Pour the egg mixture over the slices of bread. Cover with cling film and leave it to soak for 2 hours or overnight in the fridge.. Dot with butter..
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees and bake the french toast for 25 to 30 minutes till golden brown..
- To make the cinnamon sauce, put all the ingredients other than the cinnamon powder into a sauce pan and stir continuously till it forms a thick sauce. Add the cinnamon powder at the end and serve with the baked French toast dusted with icing sugar..
Baked French Toast with Cinnamon Sauce - French toast sticks are french toast you can eat with your fingers and tastes like cinnamon doughnuts. My love affair with rediscovering french toast continues. Last week it was Apple French Toast, a pile of french toast dripping with self saucing stewed apple syrup. Make this basic French Toast Recipe in minutes with eggs, milk, and bread. You can jazz the French toast up with cinnamon, vanilla, or other toppings. Read Also Recipes