Chocolate Guinness cake with whipped cream icing recipes - On this busy world of ours many individuals find themselves working more hours than they would like to. chocolate guinness cake with whipped cream icing Add the each day commute and the odd after work drink onto the every day schedule and you can see why prepared meals have develop into very talked-about.After a really busy day on the workplace it's so a lot easier to put a ready made meal into the microwave or oven than put together it's to arrange a meal utilizing recent substances. All that chopping, peeling and what have you ever, it simply does not appear worth it - all you wish to do is sit back, watch TV and unwind.
You can have Chocolate Guinness cake with whipped cream icing using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Guinness cake with whipped cream icing
- Prepare 2 cups flour.
- You need 1 cup Guinness or use 1/2 cup guinness and substitute the other.
- It's 1 tbsp baking powder.
- It's 1 tbsp vanilla essence.
- You need 1 cup sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup mayonnaise.
- It's 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
- It's 4 eggs.
- It's 1 tbsp instant coffee.
- You need 1 tsp baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup margarine or butter.
Chocolate Guinness cake with whipped cream icing step by step
- In a bowl,add half a can of Guinness beer and half a cup of butter milk. You can use the whole can and omit the buttermilk..
- Add in the coffee and vanilla essence and set aside. Stir them together..
- In another bowl,add the flour, baking powder,baking soda, cocoa powder and salt,sieve. Mix and set a side..
- In a 3rd bowl,add your butter,add sugar and mix until well combined. Add in the eggs one at a time as u mix. Then pour the mayonnaise and give it one last mix..
- To this mixture above,add the flour mixture as you mix alternating with the wet ingredients,bit by bit..
- Once well combined,pour into your baking tin and bake at 180 degrees for 35 minutes or until well baked..
- I used whipped creme as icing on the cake..
Chocolate Guinness cake with whipped cream icing - Read Also Recipes