Decorated Chocolate Rusks recipes - Whichever you choose, whether you want restaurant type meals, decorated chocolate rusks Chinese language meals, Indian, Japanese, kuih and more, you possibly can assure that you will see a cooking recipe information on the internet that can assist you to make the dishes you want. With the helpful guides obtainable on the internet you'll find recipe elements at a look and buy them from your local grocery retailer for discount prices.
Rusk with blue and pink mice. Chocolate syrup leaking heart shape love. Create a chocolate masterpiece out of nearly any dessert by adding one of these fabulous chocolate frostings, glazes, or sauces.
You can cook Decorated Chocolate Rusks using 3 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Decorated Chocolate Rusks
- Prepare 1 desired amount Bread (French baguette is recommended).
- Prepare 1 desired amount Butter (unsalted butter is recommended).
- It's 1 desired amount Chocolate bars (white, milk, dark or any other chocolate you like).
We've collected our best rich and spreadable chocolate icings, including. Light, crispy, and glazed with richchocolate, this biscuit cookie is apreferred snack among artisans. See also: Sugar Rusk, Coconut Rusk. Our Luxury chocolates are of a high quality and suited to a wider audience using attractively priced Swiss chocolate.
Decorated Chocolate Rusks step by step
- Cut a baguette into 7 - 8 mm slices. If you are using a big loaf, adjust the size..
- Thinly spread butter which was brought to room temperature (or warmed in microwave) on one side of each slice, using a butter knife..
- Place the rusks on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. The side coated with butter should be up. Bake for 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 150℃.
- While baking, cut chocolate bars into pieces. I recommend using a knife,but you can also break it with your hands..
- Once the rusks are baked, turn them over and place chocolate pieces on top. You can decide the amount, but it's best to put a mound of chocolate pieces..
- Once all rusks are covered with chocolate, put them back in the oven. You don't have to turn on the oven. 5 - 10 minutes in the oven makes chocolate melt using the residual heat..
- When the chocolate melts, take out the baking tray and smooth out the surface of the chocolate using a butter knife..
- Place them on a cake rack and let the chocolate harden in a cool place. If your room temperature is warm, then put them in the refrigerator..
- Once the chocolate is hard, it's done! You can bake many of them and wrap them in a bag showing the black and white side to look like the Othello game. Kids will love them too!.
- You can also make a marble pattern by mixing white and dark chocolate evenly..
- ＊For your reference, you can make about 40 - 50 rusks with one baguette and it takes 50 g of butter. With one chocolate bar you can make about 10 rusks..
- ＊You can use unsalted butter, but its saltiness overpowers the rich chocolate taste and makes it a bit heavy..
- ＊You can also bake them without butter, but they will turn out more like bread + chocolate instead of rusks..
Decorated Chocolate Rusks - To have your logo or promotional message printed onto a personalised chocolate. Apple, Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Whey Powder (Milk), Skimmed Milk Powder, Milk Fat, Emulsifier: Soya & Sunflower Lecithins, Vanilla Flavouring). For luxury chocolate gifts, come to Rococo Chocolates. Share your love for chocolate using #SimplyChocolate. chocolate, artisan bar, syrup, Arkansas, single origin, chocoholic, spread, cocoa powder, custom chocolate, custom bars, dark chocolate, bonbons, white chocolate, baking chocolate, coffee, bean. Experience stone ground organic dark chocolate with true grit! Read Also Recipes