Chocolate Cuppies with oreo icing recipes - chocolate cuppies with oreo icingspread on whole-wheat toast, sounds delicious but super-fattening. It's essential perceive that being high in fat does not necessarily mean that it is fattening. Physique fat is about balancing calories. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie source so don't go overboard but use a tablespoon (just 90 energy). It makes so many healthy consuming recipes as it tastes good and is very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is excellent so as to add to healthy meals recipes.
Ditch the box mix and try these unbelievable super moist chocolate cupcakes at home instead! They're rich, fudgy, and so easy to make. Made from simple everyday ingredients, these chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frosting will be your new favorite.
You can cook Chocolate Cuppies with oreo icing using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cuppies with oreo icing
- Prepare 1.5 cup Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/4 cup milkmaid.
- You need 1/2 cup curd.
- You need 3/4 tea spoon Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup coco powder.
- You need 3/4 cup powdered sugar.
- It's 3/4 cup refined oil.
- You need 1/2 tea spoon chocolate essence.
- It's 1/2 cup hot water.
- You need some chocolate chips.
- You need For Icing- some crushed oreos (well crushed in mixer).
- Prepare Icing cream.
- It's Icing colour (Ivory colour).
- You need Some oreo biscuits.
For best results, use natural cocoa powder and buttermilk. If you love Oreo Cookies, then make sure to try my Chocolate Cupcakes with Oreo Buttercream. This amazingly moist cupcake recipe is a classic one that should be a staple in your sweets rotation, and the buttercream is an Oreo lovers dream, filled with crushed cookies but yet so creamy and delicious. How to make Chocolate Cake with Oreo Whipped Cream.
Chocolate Cuppies with oreo icing instructions
- Take milkmaid and sugar in a bowl and mix it well..
- Add curd in it..
- Seive flour and baking soda in it and mix it properly..
- Add coco powder..
- Pour hot water in it..
- Add rest of the ingredients and mix it well..
- Add choco chips in the batter..
- Pour it in cup cake moulds of your desired shape..
- Put the moulds in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25-30 min..
- Let the cupcakes get cooled and take it out of the moulds..
- Prepare the icing cream by beat it with beater for 5-10 min. Add colour in icing cream and beat it well till it gets frothy. Add crushed oreos in it & mix it well..
- Pour the icing cream in icing bag and do the icing on cupcakes and decorate it with oreo biscuits..
- Put it in refrigerator for approx 15-20 min to set it and the yummy cuppies are ready to serve to your kidoos.....
Chocolate Cuppies with oreo icing - If you do not have a food processor or blender put in a ziplock bag. Soft, moist chocolate cupcakes topped with an easy Oreo buttercream frosting. These Chocolate Oreo Cupcakes are perfect for Oreo lovers! These Chocolate Oreo Cupcakes are the ultimate dessert for Oreo lovers! It's been far too long since I've shared a cupcake recipe with you. Read Also Recipes