Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich recipes - On this busy world of ours many people discover themselves working extra hours than they would like to. whosayna’s philli cheese steak sandwich Add the day by day commute and the odd after work drink onto the every day schedule and you may see why ready meals have change into extremely popular.After a really busy day at the workplace it is so much simpler to put a prepared made meal into the microwave or oven than put together it's to arrange a meal using contemporary ingredients. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it simply doesn't appear worth it - all you want to do is kick back, watch TV and unwind.
You can cook Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich using 17 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich
- It's For French Baguette:.
- It's 3 cups @250gms Maida (All Purpose Flour).
- It's 2 tsp Yeast.
- You need 1 tsp Salt.
- It's 1 tbsp Sugar.
- It's For Filling:.
- It's 1 kg Beef Fillet (thinner slices).
- You need 1 cup Mozarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup Mayonnaise.
- It's as per taste Salt.
- It's 1 tbsp Vinegar.
- It's 1 tbsp Garlic (paste).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp Ginger (paste).
- You need 1 tsp Chilli flakes.
- You need 1 Onion (sliced).
- You need 1 Capsicum (cubed).
- Prepare as required Salad optional (Cucumber, Tomatoes, Onions and Green chillies).
Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich instructions
- Baguette: Mix ingredients, bind softer dough using water..
- Then knead spraying oil, keep in a greased big bowl..
- Let it rise till it's double in size..
- Punch back make three to four portions..
- Dust flour on the working table and slightly roll into rough rectangular..
- Fold like swiss roll, the loose end pinch so it does not open while baking..
- Lay the open side on greased tray, slit on top with sharp knife..
- Make the other two in the same manner.
- Let it fully rise, glaze with beaten egg and sprinkle dry flour or sesame or flax seeds or oats..
- Preheat oven and keep ice cubes with cold water in a metal bowl on the lower section..
- Keep your baking tray in the middle section, bake in oven on 210 C till done..
- Filling: Cut fillet to very thin slices, marinate with garlic, ginger, chilli flakes, vinegar and salt, marinate for 3 hours..
- In a pan put two tablespoon of oil and braise onion till golden colour, remove on a plate..
- In the same pan braise capsicum then remove on same plate..
- Fry fillet slices in butter using the same pan..
- When done shred with fork..
- Mix onions, capsicum and steak shreds, sprinkle black pepper powder..
- Chop cucumber and tomatoes, cut onion and green chillies..
- In a bowl put cucumber, onions, chillies and tomatoes, add vinegar and sprinkle salt toss well..
- Add mayonnaise in salad and mix well..
- Slit bread in half, do the filling of steak mixture and salad then top up with cheese..
- Bake in oven on 200 C to melt cheese..
Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich - Read Also Recipes