Lemon Milk Rusks recipes - Making ready lemon milk rusks these top secret recipes at residence provides you extra freedom with your meals, you may alter certain recipes to fit your own necessities.e.g. in case you are on a eating regimen chances are you'll want to use low-fat butter, or if you are watching your ldl cholesterol intake chances are you'll need to add much less salt, the possibilities are infinite. Why not use the data you may receive and provide you with a few of your own secret recipes.
You can have Lemon Milk Rusks using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Milk Rusks
- It's 3 pieces of sliced bread or a corresponding amount of french bread Sliced bread or a French baguette.
- You need 40 grams ●Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 20 grams Skimmed milk powder.
- It's 15 grams ● Butter or (if you don't have butter) margarine.
- It's 1/2 tsp to 2/3 tsp lemon juice, or as desired.
- Prepare 1 few drops ● Vanilla oil.
- Prepare 1 Sliced almonds (to taste and optional).
Lemon Milk Rusks instructions
- Bring the butter to room temperature and mix well. When it softens enough to mix easily, add the ● and continue mixing..
- Cut bread into as thin pieces as possible. Ideally slice them to about 5 millimeters in thickness. Cut them into any shape you like. Spread the ● on the bread..
- Preheat your oven to 100°C (or 212 F) and bake for 30 minutes. If you bake the bread on a rack as shown, the bottom will get dry out more easily too..
- It's fine to bake the bread straight on a baking sheet too..
- The piece on the left is about 5 mm in thickness and the one on the right is slightly over 1 cm. The 5 mm thick piece is crispier. I recommend thin slices..
- The bread will get dry when it cools down. Bon appetit..
Lemon Milk Rusks - Read Also Recipes