Bruschetta with Goat Cheese and Tomatoes recipes - bruschetta with goat cheese and tomatoesunfold on whole-wheat toast, sounds delicious however super-fattening. You could understand that being excessive in fats would not essentially imply that it's fattening. Physique fats is about balancing energy. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so do not go overboard but use a tablespoon (simply 90 calories). It makes so many healthy eating recipes because it tastes good and may be very nutritious. Offering protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is excellent so as to add to healthy food recipes.
You can cook Bruschetta with Goat Cheese and Tomatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta with Goat Cheese and Tomatoes
- Prepare 12 slice 1/2 inch thick French Baguette.
- It's 2 tbsp Olive Oil.
- It's 2 large Garlic Cloves, halved.
- Prepare 6 Roma Tomatoes, seeded and chopped.
- You need 1 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 4 oz Soft Goat Cheese.
- It's 3 tbsp Fresh Basil, chopped.
- It's 1 Sea or Kosher Salt.
- It's 1 Ground Black Pepper.
Bruschetta with Goat Cheese and Tomatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- Arrange slices on baking sheet and brush each side with olive oil. Bake the bread until toasted (about 4 minutes) per side. While still warm rub one of the cut sides of garlic over one side of the toast. Then top with a smear of goat cheese ..
- In a small bowl combine the tomatoes and lemon juice. Top each toast with tomato mixture and sprinkle with basil. Season with salt and pepper..
Bruschetta with Goat Cheese and Tomatoes - Read Also Recipes