Mike's 40 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread recipes - mike's 40 clove roasted garlic spread is a misunderstood food and there are some others like -Eggs are considered full of cholesterol and egg yolks particularly must under no circumstances be consumed. Whereas Medical specialists say that Saturated fat along with Trans fats raise extra blood ldl cholesterol as in comparison with dietary cholesterol. Eggs are quite satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein in addition to zeaxanthin that reduce threat of 'Age-Associated Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that results in blindness after 50 years of age.
Can be spread over warm French bread, mixed with sour cream for a topping for baked potatoes, or mixed in with Parmesan and pasta. My garlic cloves were not soft like roasted garlic so I couldn't spread over bread. Garlic cloves cooked in their skins grow sweet and caramelly as they cook, like savoury bonbons.
You can have Mike's 40 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's 40 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread
- You need 40 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread.
- It's 40 clove Fresh Shucked Garlic.
- It's 2 tbsp Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp Dried Rosemary.
- It's 1/4 tsp Dried Thyme.
- You need 1 tsp Dried Parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil [fine chopped].
- It's to taste Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper [to taste].
- Prepare 2 Sheets Tinfoil.
- You need Bread Options.
- Prepare 1 loaf Toasted French Baguette Bread.
- Prepare Quality Crackers.
- It's Options.
- You need 1 packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
Certainly, if you peeled and chopped - let alone minced - the garlic, it would be inedible. This garlic focaccia is a riff on garlic bread, complete with roasted garlic cloves studded throughout and garlic butter brushed across the top. Two layers of garlic flavor—roasted garlic inside, plus garlic butter brushed on top—make this bread extra tasty. Transfer the chicken, garlic and shallots to a warmed platter and cover with a piece of foil and a couple of dry tea towels.
Mike's 40 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Take 2 sheets of tinfoil and place everything in the Roasted Garlic section except for your sun dried tomatoes [sun dried tomatoes will lose flavor with longer cook times] in it and wrap up tightly..
- Slice your bread and lightly brush with olive oil or butter. Place bread on same cookie sheet as garlic. Bake bread until crispy. About 8 minutes. Bake garlic for 30 to 40 minutes at 350°. Or, until soft..
- Smash garlic with a fork or potato masher..
- Fine chop sun dried tomatoes and add to smashed garlic. Mix well..
- Serve immediately and smear on French Baguette Bread or quality crackers. Roasted Garlic Triskets are fabulous with this sweet and salty dip. And, I don't even like Triskets!.
Mike's 40 Clove Roasted Garlic Spread - Squeeze the garlic out of its skin and spread on the bread just like butter. Spread the rest of the butter on the outside, all over the chicken. Put the chicken and garlic cloves back in the skillet, spooning some of the gravy on the chicken, and serve! How to Roast Garlic, Roasted Garlic Mash roasted garlic cloves and add to potatoes, soups, and salad dressings or spread directly on bread. #roastedgarlic #garlic #culinaryhill. "Roasted" Garlic. Read Also Recipes