Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons recipes - Your whole favorite eating places have their own high secret recipes on the menu which you will typically buy and luxuriate in. raspberry margarita chicken salad with garlic parmesan croutons A few of these might even develop into your favorite dishes. What in the event you may make these dishes within the comfort of your individual home for under a small fraction of the restaurant worth?
Sprinkle with cheese; toss gently to combine. If desired, add additional anchovy fillets. A family favorite Caesar salad recipe.
You can cook Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons using 28 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons
- You need main course, salad, chicken.
- You need 2/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp coarse black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp garlic powder.
- It's 2 tsp onion salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup margarita mix.
- You need 1/4 cup lime juice.
- It's 1/4 cup orange juice.
- You need 3 tbsp tequila.
- You need 3 tbsp triple sec (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp honey.
- Prepare 1 cup light Olive oil.
- It's 5 piece Boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 4 clove garlic, minced very fine.
- Prepare 8 oz French baguette.
- It's 3/4 cup Parmigiano-reggiano cheese.
- It's 1/2 tsp salt.
- You need 1 pinch cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Italian herbs.
- It's 1/2 tsp paprika.
- It's 1/2 tsp black pepper.
- It's 1 For raspberry vinaigrette.
- Prepare 1/2 cup raspberry vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup honey.
- It's 3/4 cup olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves.
Make it an even quicker dish by using ready-made croutons and Caesar dressing. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Chicken Caesar salad with parmesan croutons. Chicken Caesar salad is such an easy, fuss-free weeknight meal.
Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons step by step
- Place the cilantro, pepper, garlic powder and onion salt into a blender..
- Pour Margarita mix, lime juice, orange juice, tequila, triple sec ( optional) and honey into the blender. Puree on high speed until mixture is smooth, then reduce the speed to medium-low and slowly add the Olive oil and blend until creamy..
- Place chicken in a large Ziploc storage bag. Pour in marinade, close bag and store in fridge over night..
- After marinating the chicken over night, place chicken and marinade in a skillet and bring to a boil. Simmer on low for about 10 minutes. Remove chicken from the skillet and discard marinade. Place chicken back in the skillet and brown chicken on medium-low, about 5 minutes, until chicken is lightly browned and cooked through and is no longer pink. Can either place the chicken on the salad warm, or cool in fridge before placing on salad. Cut chicken into strips..
- Mince garlic and place garlic and olive oil in a container with tight fitting lid. Allow to incorporate for at least 4 hours..
- Preheat oven to 300℉. Cut bread into cubes; add to a large mixing bowl. Add 1/2 cup of cheese, dried herbs, paprika, salt, black pepper and cayenne. Mix well..
- Using a sieve, strain garlic oil over the bread, pressing garlic with the back of a spoon to get all the garlic juice. Toss..
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, stir, then bake another 10-15 minutes. Remove and stir in last 1/4 cup of cheese. Allow to cool. Store in an airtight container..
- In a blender, combine raspberry vinegar, raspberries, honey and basil. Whirl 1 minute or until well blended. With the motor on, add oil in a slow stream, whirling until dressing is smooth..
- Dress up a salad with lots of beautifully colored vegetables. Top with chicken, croutons and raspberry vinaigrette. Although it is to taste, from experience, I recommend using a small amount of the vinaigrette. If too much is used, it will over power the flavor of the rest of the salad..
- Margarita marinade was found @ allrecipes.com allrecipes.com/recipe/best-grilled-margarita-chicken-ever/ Raspberry vinaigrette was found @ What's cooking America whatscookingamerica.net/Salad/RaspberryVinaig.htm crispy garlic parmesan croutons were found @ about.com americanfood.about.com.
Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons - Add some smoky summertime flavor by grilling the chicken and the bread croutons! Crisp romaine, rich and garlicky dressing, crunchy croutons, and the pungent tang of good Parmesan—they come together. Thai Chicken Salad Chicken Salad Recipes Chopped Salad Recipes Chopped Chicken Salads Healthy Dinner With Chicken Healthy Recipes With A raw cauliflower salad with horseradish, dill and yoghurt dressing. I know it's been a while since I last posted something here. croutons - garlic croutons, at that! Caesar Salad Dressing. parmesan cheese, for finishing. Read Also Recipes