Mike's Escargots À La Bourguignonne & Parsley Salad recipes - Whether you browse mike's escargots à la bourguignonne & parsley salad recipes, purchase an e-book, a hardback e-book, or a web based subscription to a recipe web site, you'll discover that there are numerous resources on the web which can help you to study high secret recipes at the moment. One of the best ways to seek out on-line cooking guides on the internet is to use assessment websites, they can assist you make a decision on which product you wish to purchase whereas on the similar time providing you with detailed critiques.
You can cook Mike's Escargots À La Bourguignonne & Parsley Salad using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Escargots À La Bourguignonne & Parsley Salad
- It's ● For The Seafood.
- Prepare 2 Pound Bag Raw Jumbo Snails [your choice on type].
- It's ● For The Garlic Herb Butter Sauce.
- It's 1 Cube Kerrygold Garlic Herbed Butter [more if needed room temp].
- It's 2 Cloves Fresh Garlic [fine minced].
- It's Salt & Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp Shallots Or Chives [fine minced].
- You need Lemon Wedges [for serving + 1 tbsp juice for butter sauce].
- Prepare 1 Dash Quality Chardonnay.
- Prepare ● For The Parsley Salad [meant to cut richness of butter sauce].
- It's 4 Cups Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Fresh Chives.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It's 2 tbsp Lemon Juice.
- Prepare ● For The Breads & Kitchen Equipment.
- It's 1 Fresh Baguette Or French Loaf [sliced thin & oven toasted].
- You need as needed Garlic Olive Oil [to coat bread].
- It's 1 Set Snail Tongs & Picks [for two].
- You need 1 LG Cookie Sheet [lined with non-stick tin foil].
- It's 1 Butter Brush.
Mike's Escargots À La Bourguignonne & Parsley Salad instructions
- Make your simple Parsley Salad beforehand. Mix well and refrigerate..
- Cut snails from vacuumed sealed bags..
- Rinse snails under warm water and pat dry..
- Slice and toast your baguette or French slices with a light brush of garlic olive oil..
- Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or, until crispy. 2nd floor of a scolville pansey I.
- Sliced toasted French Loaf pictured. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Or, until crispy..
- Place everything in the ● For The Garlic Butter Sauce section in a pot and simmer for 3 minutes. Then, fill the insides of your snails with your warmed butter mixture..
- Place snails in fridge for 20 minutes. Or, until butter mixture has solidified. Place snails on a cookie sheet. Heat oven to 350° and bake snails for 13 to 15 minutes depending upon size. Or, just look for bubbles and you'll know they're done..
- Serve with chilled Parsley Salad, lemon wedges, toasted Baguette or French slices, any of your reserved butter mixture and, a quality Chardonnay. Garnish with fine chopped parsley or chives. Enjoy!.
Mike's Escargots À La Bourguignonne & Parsley Salad - Read Also Recipes