Vickys Prawn Cocktail Crostini, GF DF EF SF NF recipes - vickys prawn cocktail crostini, gf df ef sf nf also has saturated fat along with dietary ldl cholesterol and is prevented by individuals caring about hearts. The truth is that lean reduce beef is low-fat and supplies protein as well as iron (provides oxygen from lungs to physique cells). Many women are discovered poor in it. Choose steaks which have deep pink color with less marbling
You can cook Vickys Prawn Cocktail Crostini, GF DF EF SF NF using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Prawn Cocktail Crostini, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 5 tbsp mayonnaise, egg-free recipe link below.
- It's 3 tbsp tomato ketchup (I have a tomato-free version link below if you need it).
- It's Tabasco sauce (a few optional drops).
- You need Brandy (a few optional drops).
- Prepare 2 ripe avocados, flesh chopped into small chunks and tossed gently in some lemon juice.
- It's 300 grams cooked, cooled and peeled prawns.
- You need 2 tbsp olive oil.
- You need 8 slice ciabatta or french baguette bread sliced on the diagonal, my free-from baguette recipe link is below.
- Prepare 8 baby gem lettuce leaves.
- It's 1 pinch paprika or ground cayenne pepper to garnish.
Vickys Prawn Cocktail Crostini, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- In a bowl, mix the mayo, tomato sauce and Tabasco to taste. You might like to add a drop of brandy too. Mix all together to make the Marie Rose pink prawn cocktail sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332798-vickys-eggless-mayonnaise-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332955-vickys-tomato-free-tomato-pasta-sauce-ketchup-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Mix the prawns with the avocado and half of the sauce, stir gently so you don't smash up the avocado.
- Rub the olive oil on both sides of the ciabatta or baguette slices then grill on each side until toasted brown https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368330-vickys-french-baguettes-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
- Spread some sauce on each slice then top with a baby gem leaf. Add a spoon of the prawn cocktail mix and sprinkle with a little paprika or cayenne pepper.
Vickys Prawn Cocktail Crostini, GF DF EF SF NF - Read Also Recipes